Mapquest www.mapquest.com Reviews

• Ease of use

Mapquest www.mapquest.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Mapquest www.mapquest.com

Mapquest www.mapquest.com

“We are getting ready to go to Indianapolis to visit my...”

written by KatsKleenWater on 16/04/2011

We are getting ready to go to Indianapolis to visit my husbands sister and hop a plane to Vegas for the Multi-Pure 40th Anniversary Celebration at The Flamingo Resort. Since she just moved into her new house, I hopped over to MapQuest to find her new place.

I did the usual, type in the addresses and get directions. Well, the new MapQuest was not very user friendly. I really didn't like it at all. It was a pain in the rear to navigate the map. Once you zoomed in on part of the rout, it was almost impossible to get back where I was. Maybe it is the keypad on my lap top, but every time I moved anywhere, things would just move all over like I was dragging it.

I had to exit the whole thing and go back and start over. The second time I tried the new version, I a button to go back to the old version. Thank goodness they still have it!

We found her house and now can move the map and get back with ease! I really hope they keep the old version!