PS2 Scorpion 3 Light Gun Reviews

• Durability

PS2 Scorpion 3 Light Gun - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for PS2 Scorpion 3 Light Gun

PS2 Scorpion 3 Light Gun

“I have had it enough with the gun accessories for PS....”

Written on: 02/10/2009 by Nidalap (4 reviews written)

I have had it enough with the gun accessories for PS. I heard from my friend that this gun type was better than the average guns for PS (you know, when I heard "laser", first thing I thought when I bought the gun was the perfect calibration). But I guess nothing beats the arcade guns.

I prefer playing TC from arcade (new machines of course) to from PS since the calibration is better. But the durability of the arcade guns are still below this gun though..I break the arcade guns in 1 month… Read Full Review

“I could not turn the PS2 Scorpion 3 Light Gun laser...”

Written on: 06/06/2006 by Deejayz (1 review written)

I could not turn the PS2 Scorpion 3 Light Gun laser off and it did not seem to work very well with my Panasonic 32 widescreen 100Hz TV. The laser seemed to move too much and go out of calibration easily and often the "shots" did not seem to do anything. I haven't tried it on a 50Hz tv yet. I was playing Time Crisis 3… Read Full Review