New Look Reviews

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Summary

The New Look shop - www.newlook.co.uk - provides womens fashion clothing, shoes and accessories at low prices. If you regularly buy New Look clothes why not share your experiences with others and write New Look reviews here. You can write anything about your New Look experience at Review Centre.

If you prefer to use New Look online instead of venturing onto the high street please write a New-Look online review and let others know about your online New Look shopping experiences.

New Look - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for New Look

New Look
New Look

“Refund policy ”

Written on: 30/06/2022 by Helloanyone (1 review written)

Waiting around 20 working days but still no refund.

“Can't cancel order ”

Written on: 27/06/2021 by shonasara (1 review written)

Placed an online order which accidentally defaulted to an old address. Spent the next 2 and half hours trying to get through to customer services only to be told that orders cannot be cancelled or changed (even though it hadn't been dispatched) and I would be charged full price for items I would never recieve. I have never used an one company that could not cancel an order. They should not be operating online if they do not have the systems in place. I will be pursuing this.

“Terrible online experience”

Written on: 23/12/2018 by Williams1987 (1 review written)

Having just spent two hours with the website constantly crashing and not being able to get back to the place you were before when opening an item in the list I have gotten to check out only to be told when paying one of the items in my basket has now sold out. Whilst I like the actual shops I am not going to use the online service again, very disappointing new look in a time where most shopping gets done online!

“Too expensive”

Written on: 04/12/2017 by CamilleMcNeill25 (1 review written)

I bought a sweater from new look with £20 and it is awful. I washed it once and it got smaller. All the items in the shop are very expensive and they are not even that nice nor useful. I woulnd't recomand their products to my family. I only bought that sweater because I had a £30 gift card from my cousin.

“VERY HELPFUL EMPLOYEE”

Written on: 06/11/2017 by Biancaw283 (1 review written)

The person I dealt with who works in Shepards Bush New look, was the nicest employee I have ever met, she helped me very much.

“Poor Customer Experience”

Written on: 22/10/2017 by SophieBruce1951 (1 review written)

Having gone into my local store in Northampton town centre to purchase some jumpers for my daughter who is away at university, I was disappointed to find only one person on a till with a line of people waiting to be served. The cashier was having problems with the customers transaction she was dealing with, so a long wait. I then went upstairs in the store to find, yes you guessed it, one cashier serving and an even bigger line of customers! We were promptly advised for half of us to go down stairs! I said "just came from there and same issue, one cashier" Why on earth would you have only one staff member on tills in such a large store? left my purchases in disgust and will not be shopping there again in the future.

“good experience BUT ...”

Written on: 25/04/2017 by skKennedy206 (1 review written)

I have always had a good experience with New Look, usually ordering online, delivery is fast and efficient. Products are great, very elegant and original. BUT sizes are completely random ! A size 10 dress can suit me, another one from the same collection won't ! Only because they don't think about girls with BOOBS ! I'm sorry we are not all flat like your models ! I tried ordering a size 12 dress it was still too tight... And size 14 is way too large ! Shoes are the same about sizes. One pair will be perfect in a 5, another far too big ! Very confusing ! So whenever ordering online ... Don't pay attention to the size chart (especially if you're like me !)

“ Glasgow store”

Written on: 23/04/2017 by Megan1208 (1 review written)

Served today by a lady who was a really helpful store worker she cldnt do enough to help me as I had my 13 year old daughter who is a typical teenager 0 pleases her but she spoke to her about clothes I was buying her saying she hs lovely taste spoke about perfume she got she agrees with my daughter it was a g8 choice result 1 happy teenager n 1 happy mum thanx to her: u r a credit to new look n to urself a lovely positive n happy girl

“The product was the problem”

Written on: 17/04/2017

My normal experience with NewLook is a positive one. Staff are always available and able to help. The products are normally of a great standard however i do not recommend buying a bottle from them. I had mine for 2 days and barely used it before ot was suddenly leaking from a crack in the bottem. I had noticed oďd markings on the base before buying it however all of the bottles had these so I assumed they were just the design. This crack has opened on one of these marking as its now clear that the plastic is weakend in these areas. The leak is slow however it is still poor quality and should not have made it passed the production stage. I am considering going in to store to see if anything can be done however I have low expectations as they can say nothing can be done due to hygine. This bottle was just over £6 and was a total waste of money. I don't normally spend so much on a bottle but I thought it would last me and it would be perfect to meet my needs. I wish I had known as I would have bought one to last from another store instead of this one which has disappointed me.

“Rubbish system & Rubbish customer care”

Written on: 20/02/2017

Placed order with New Look for next day store collect, 2 days later item not arrived. Called store for 6 hours no reply, called customer service and he casually said courtier forgot to pick up few items, and will waive delivery charges. I ordered the item to wear tomorrow, Rubbish system & Rubbish customer care !!!!

“Delievery problem sorted”

Written on: 10/02/2017 by Vlgjones (1 review written)

My parcel arrived opened and missing an item, within an hour of contacting new look I had been refunded and emailed a coupon for my next shop, very happy with the excellent, fast sevice I received.

“Best clothes/accessories shop - best value”

Written on: 11/01/2017 by Mahoneytt325 (1 review written)

Visited New Look in Barrow-in-Furness on Saturday 07th January 2017 looking for a new warm hat. Got loads of help from Mrs Wray the Manager and purchased a lovely warm winter hat at a very reasonable price. I was served by a lady who was very friendly and certainly made me want to shop again at New Look.

“Great ”

Written on: 05/01/2017 by Sweetk85 (1 review written)

She was great, got me everything I needed and couldn't be more helpful. Great shopping experience.

“Fantastic manager (Eldon Square Newcastle)”

Written on: 05/12/2016 by Corcorania227 (1 review written)

I have to praise your manager at your new look store in Eldon square Newcastle upon Tyne, I bought A pair of boots from that store a month ago and they split right across the bottom and were splitting from the back I had them On and just mentioned it too him, within 5 minutes he said that's not a problem we will change them straight away, I was so shocked as I'm sure in other stores I would of had to go back home fish the receipt out and make the journey back. I cannot thank this manager enough he is a credit to your store, customer service second to none. Miss Julie Nanson

“Good quality & great service”

Written on: 23/10/2016 by LT123JTL (1 review written)

I always shop at New Look as I find the clothes are good quality and cost effective. They have the 'in' styles and provide a great range for children and women. I was recently looking for an item in store which was sold out in my size both in store and online. The staff at the Coventry store (Ricoh Arena) were so helpful and as soon as they received stock they informed me and reserved the item in my size.

“review from a bigger lady”

Written on: 14/10/2016 by nzGallagher476 (1 review written)

visiting a few store to see on the selections on clothes for a size 18 or bigger is very limited was very much intimidating compared to the other section and being a bigger lady myself makes me feel they your only target thin build ladies when generally the average lady now day is a bit large for my point view think you should get a bigger selection of large clothes we don't feel like we should look at are shape of body

“Good Variety Of Clothes & Friendly Service”

Written on: 21/09/2016 by reviewer1108 (3 reviews written)

New Look covers a range of styles & clothing types. I think there is a good range of clothing & no matter which store I go to the staff are very friendly & attentive. When there are sales on I always manage to get loads of good-quality clothes that are cheap too! I always end up spending way too much time in there.

“Always had good customer service. Good quality items....”

Written on: 05/09/2016 by 407Butcher (1 review written)

Always had good customer service. Good quality items. Visit very regularly. Very happy customer!

“Purchased something online which came and wasn't what...”

Written on: 30/08/2016 by Suzzie70 (2 reviews written)

Purchased something online which came and wasn't what I expected to be so I returned the item and within a day the funds were back in my account and the new item I decided to order arrived the next day as well! Very fast service and will happily use again from ordering online.

“Staff need better training”

Written on: 22/07/2016 by Jennyb120 (1 review written)

I've been shopping in New look for years, but today I had my first bad experience! I took a dress back that I'd bought in the sale from another branch. They'd encouraged me to use their new e-mailed receipt, which is what I showed. I was told I could only have a credit note or exchange. When I got home I found out on-line that I'm entitled to a full refund, which is what I wanted, so had a wasted journey and exchanged for something that I didn't want! (I didn't want a credit note).