Travelodge Reviews

Travelodge

Showing only reviews written:

Within the last 6 months
(cancel refinement)

“check beds have been changed ”

Written on: 30/05/2019 by McCallumbd394 (1 review written)

The hotel is beside a busy road so there's road noise all the time. The room above and ours had very noisy floorboards. The single bed in our room had someone else's clothing under the pillow so obviously hadn't been changed… Read Full Review

“travelodge merthyr tydfil”

Written on: 04/04/2019 by johnchapman1 (1 review written)

I booked family room at the above Travelodge on 30/03/2019. On arrival all was as normal and we went to our room which seemed STD fair for Travelodge. After along drive all I wanted was a refreshing shower and meal, as I was about to get in the shower I was greeted by the previous occupants pubic hair in the bottom of the bath so clearly that hadn't been cleaned prior, on the way out to the meal I raised my concern with the receptionist who advised me to inform the team leader who would be… Read Full Review