Raclet Jade Reviews

Raclet Jade
5.0

Raclet Jade - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Raclet Jade

“Bought the Raclet Jade tent 3rd hand five years ago...”

written by suzannestone on 21/02/2009

Bought the Raclet Jade tent 3rd hand five years ago had many many good holidays in it, we were the only ones in the campsite to stay dry, plenty of room when all the awnings are added. This tent is definitely worth buying if you are new to trailer tents, can be picked up reasonably cheap and good to get the basic of trailer tenting, not much to go wrong with it and a great way to have cheap holidays.

“As reviewer before we purchased the tent second hand 9...”

written by antyat15 on 14/02/2008

As reviewer before we purchased the tent second hand 9 years ago and even then it was a few years old. Have used it every summer since and given us a very comfortable and spacious camping. We are a family of 6 and used the under bed tents. The tent has weathered a few hairy summer storms and never leaked at all, a very good canvas which we have never waterproofed.
Now getting old ,and having lost a wheel on our way to our summer break last year (oops) we have decided to retire the old girl and purchase another Raclet. Thanks for the good times trusty tent!

“I puchased my Raclet, Jade Trailer Tent, second hand,...”

written by barwaynes on 06/09/2004

I puchased my Raclet, Jade Trailer Tent, second hand, from a dealer in 2000, and was already seven years old. It was chosen by price, rather than make, and with my only experience of trailer tents being with a NIMROD, the Raclet was new teritory to me. I was reasonably impressed on the very first use, and it has given me five good holidays with absolutely no problems. My Jade was erected in April and remains erected throughout the summer, before being packed away in early September. It is used every weekend and for a continual three weeks in August. Being exposed to the elemnts for around five months a year has not harmed it, other than it does tend to accumulate dirt on the canvas, which is dealt with, and an occasional spray of fabsil over the washed area has kept it entirely waterproof. Value for money has been excellent in all respects, and I see no reason why it should not give me another five years of service.

Asked by Nemowebb on 2nd July 2019 Report this content
We have recently acquired a Raclet jade, we have no instructions. Any advice on putting it up please? Thanks

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site

Asked by AlanSalsbury on 30th September 2017 Report this content
Can anyone supply an instruction manual for the tent itself & the awning? Thanks

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site