Abbey GTS 215 Reviews

• Practicality

Abbey GTS 215 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Abbey GTS 215

Abbey GTS 215

“Ideal 2 berth caravan with end washroom”

Written on: 31/08/2011 by psdave (1 review written)

This caravan is ideal for a couple or a single person. There is loads of space with all the mod cons you could wish for. A small microwave oven may also benefit. Towing feels easy, steady and practical and not too heavy and seems very sturdy. We don't need a motor mover on site as we could manouver manually with two people on fairly flat ground. My choice would be a front drawer unit rather than wraparound seating. As the outer colour has green motiffs and streamline I prefer the green interior… Read Full Review

“I am sure it is a really pleasant van, if I can ever...”

Written on: 12/10/2008 by rob cranswick (1 review written)

I am sure it is a really pleasant van, if I can ever get it working properly, lost almost every opportunity to do weekend trips since purchase, have had to use van with faults for two other weeks away - not very good at all… Read Full Review

“- I have had this layout on a van previously but this...”

Written on: 10/03/2008 by Fibre (2 reviews written)

- I have had this layout on a van previously but this one seems to tow well and is very stable
- The bed makes up quiet easily and does not have the fitted shaped corner cushions that you don't know what to do with.
- I would have liked an electric point in the bathroom area for a tooth brush or a shaver.
- If they changed the sink to a sink/drainer that would make all the difference.
- The van warms up quickly and keeps warm even in the coldest weather… Read Full Review

Magpie64's Response to Fibre's Review

Written on: 05/03/2010

I found this review very helpful because...I am about to purchase a slightly older version of this model

Read 1 Comment

“- We have had this caravan for 18 months and towed it...”

Written on: 10/03/2008 by Fibre (2 reviews written)

- We have had this caravan for 18 months and towed it more than 4000 miles and it is a pleasure to tow.
- I have had similar size and layouts previously but for some reason this tows better.
- I would liked to have seen an electric point in the bathroom area for plugging in toothbrush or shaver.
- A better al-in-one sink draining board layout could have been provided
The caravan is easy to clean… Read Full Review