Aristoc Bodytoners Reviews

Aristoc Bodytoners
4.1

Aristoc Bodytoners - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Aristoc Bodytoners

“Two pairs tore on first wear”

written by on 22/02/2012

I initially was very impressed by these tights - they held me in around the mid section comfortably and had a nice colour and sheen. However - their durability is terrible. I ordered three pairs, the first two of which laddered on their first wear. Not because I snagged them, bought a size too small, or pulled them on too quickly. Despite the care I took in wearing them, they were far too fragile for 'toner' tights and thereby awful value for money. Don't take the risk.

“no reinforced toe”

written by AnneMacDonald on 29/05/2011

I have worn these tights for years and been well pleased with them. However, more recently they have not had a reinforced toe. I wear well fitting, sensible shoes as I do a fair bit of walking in the day. I would wear 15 denier for all day wear. Recently though I found my tights wrecked at the toes in a very short time. A bit expensive when the toe of the tights is such a problem for me. I think I will need to look for an alternative with a reinforced toe.

“Aristoc Bodytoners tights are great value, and they...”

written by Alina Joy on 10/10/2007

Aristoc Bodytoners tights are great value, and they really work! The most comfortable control underwear I have ever worn!!

“My sister was getting married last week and instead of...”

written by Glycerine on 09/10/2007

My sister was getting married last week and instead of toning up like any normal person would do, I was so busy with helping out I didn't have time for the gym. I had a beautiful pencil dress but was afraid my thighs weren't toned enough for it now. My friend recommended I try these bodytoners but was always weary of body-contouring tights - they usually give you more lumps than curves!
But this body stocking is amazing! Never have I been so complimented on my figure and my own mum couldn't even tell I was wearing bodytoners. Now she's got some for herself too.

“For the price I paid they were so comfy and actually...”

written by jfletcher on 09/10/2007

For the price I paid they were so comfy and actually worked, I have paid twice the amount for other brands control hosiery and it didn't make half the difference that Aristoc Bodytoners made - I have now bought a pair for each of my friends who moan about certain parts of their body just to show them that this product works and something short term can be done to solve the problem. I will be using these for a long time to come - definately the best product on the market at the moment.

“Aristoc Bodytoners are simply the best product ever -...”

written by Alina Joy on 09/10/2007

Aristoc Bodytoners are simply the best product ever - they really do hold you in and shape your body. They are an absolute essential item!

“Aristoc Bodytoners are excellent, comfortable, do not...”

written by victoriajosif on 03/10/2003

Aristoc Bodytoners are excellent, comfortable, do not dig in waist, good support for legs as well as slimming. The most comfortable hosiery i've ever worn. I will only buy this brand from now on.

“A few weeks ago, I laddered 3 pairs of tights in one...”

written by Victoria. on 20/05/2003

A few weeks ago, I laddered 3 pairs of tights in one day. The first pair went as I put them on, pulling them up too quickly because I was running late for work. The second pair were ruined when a man on the train scraped his enormous briefcase across my leg and the buckle pulled a hole in them. The third pair were destroyed by something sharp poking out from the underside of a desk I sat at during a meeting. So, you can understand why I am rather keen to find a brand of tights that doesn't ladder - without having to resort to thick woolly ones. The answer is Aristoc Bodytoners. Ok, they're not perfect, and I do still ladder them occasionally, but they last much longer than anything else I've tried, and I feel I ought to share this information with everyone, since it can't just be me who resents having to buy new tights every week!

Guest's Response to 99741_Victoria.'s Review

Written on: 22/06/2011

Very happy with the wide choice of products and the user-friendly site. Also impressed with the free delivery when spending over £25.00 and the prompt delivery.