Knorr Sizzle & Stir Tikka Masala Reviews

Knorr Sizzle & Stir Tikka Masala - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Knorr Sizzle & Stir Tikka Masala

“Best sauce ever”

written by ppNichols362 on 13/11/2023

This was the best curry I ever made. I don't understand why Knorr stopped production. It was so simple but cooking in 2 parts just sealed in the flavours to the chicken before adding the final sauce. Even next day, eating the left overs cold was so nice.

“Tikka masala the best curry sauce on the market ”

written by Dakotax36 on 11/01/2017

Why did you stop making this all my family used to buy it was so disappointed when it disappeared off the supermarket shelves was on par with any restaurant curry please bring it back

“I used to eat this at least once a week and very...”

written by on 06/04/2010

I used to eat this at least once a week and very disappointed that I can not buy it now. Does anyone know anywhere in Scotland I can get this?

“Best tikka sauce in a long time, shame it appears to...”

written by on 06/02/2010

Best tikka sauce in a long time, shame it appears to have vanished!

“I so miss this curry sauce. It was a regular on our...”

written by on 15/10/2009

I so miss this curry sauce. It was a regular on our weekly menu. Have looked in every supermarket and cant find any. Has anyone got any hidden stock?

“Sizzle n Stir Tikka Masala is an excellent sauce -...”

written by on 13/06/2009

Sizzle n Stir Tikka Masala is an excellent sauce - loads of taste - not too hot - the best shop bought sauce by far

Asked by lplyall on 28th June 2021 Report this content
Can I buy this anywhere now??????

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site