Galaxy Caramel Reviews

Galaxy Caramel - Ask a question now

“delicious chocolate. sickly sweet, definitely a good...”

Written on: 27/11/2010

delicious chocolate. sickly sweet, definitely a good thing for the person with a sweet tooth craving something sweet.

idea:

I love galaxy Caramel
I love Galaxy Hazelnut
I love Galaxy Original

Now combine all three to make.....Galaxy Caramel with Hazelnuts!

Imagine each segment of chocolate contains hazelnut surrounded by a soft, golden layer of caramel, perfect for people who can't choose between caramel and hazelnut.

I imagine if it existed it'd fly off the shelves, my family always… Read Full Review

“They're one of the best chocolate with caramel around.”

Written on: 24/08/2007 by yasmin03 (1 review written)

They're one of the best chocolate with caramel around… Read Full Review

“Just thinking of unwrapping a Galaxy Caramel makes me...”

Written on: 12/05/2004 by Moose1789 (1 review written)

Just thinking of unwrapping a Galaxy Caramel makes me drool. Every day, at the end of school, I rush to the vendors, barging ahead of everyone, just to get my precious G.C's.
Nothing can seperate me from them, I'd rather die than go on without them.
Every time I open the wrapper and take my first bite, it's just as exciting as the first time I tasted, I'm in heaven.

Galaxy Caramels are my life… Read Full Review