Mamiya Press/Universal Reviews

Mamiya Press/Universal
Mamiya Press/Universal

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Mamiya Press/Universal is one of the best portable...”

Written on: 29/06/2009

Mamiya Press/Universal is one of the best portable cameras. Quality at all levels… Read Full Review

“I have had my Mamiya Press/Universal about 20 years....”

Written on: 28/03/2008 by Disco Hater (1 review written)

I have had my Mamiya Press/Universal about 20 years. It is great Camera. I Photograph Places like Venice California. The camera fits in a back pack when I ride my motorcycle. Not when using 220 film when you unload the film to have developed get a film rolling bag "Changing Bag" make sure the film is rapped tight on thr spool or you may expose the film. I really enjoy my camera… Read Full Review

Filmhead's Response to 354919_Disco Hater's Review

Written on: 12/12/2008

I found this review helpful because... it's nice to know there are people out there that recognize what a great camera this is. No menus and nothing automatic. I've never tried it for street photography but it works great for astrophotography with a heavy tripod.

Read 1 Comment