Charles Worthington Seriously Shiny Hair Taming Serum Reviews

“Charles Worthington Seriously Shiny Hair Taming Serum...”

Written on: 20/07/2009

Charles Worthington Seriously Shiny Hair Taming Serum is a brilliant product leaves hair really shiny without looking greasy - a little goes a long way, recommended… Read Full Review

“Charles Worthington Seriously Shiny Hair Taming Serum...”

Written on: 05/06/2004 by Beckster (3 reviews written)

Charles Worthington Seriously Shiny Hair Taming Serum - I didnt find the triple dose hair straightening balm very good as it was sticky and gave white glue marks over my straighteners wich was hard to wash off!… Read Full Review

“I've just had my hair cut, and as I'm not used to the...”

Written on: 15/03/2004 by BubbleLove (10 reviews written)

I've just had my hair cut, and as I'm not used to the style yet I wanted something to help me control it! ( yes my hair is wild!) In Boots I came across the Charles Worthington range, I'd never tried any of these products before but the Seriously Shiny Hair Serum caught my attention.

First of all let me explain that at the moment you can pick 6 Charles Worthington takeaway products for £6. These products are designed for you to take on holiday instead of those large bulky bottles. I find it a… Read Full Review