Gucci Shoes Reviews

Gucci Shoes
Gucci Shoes

“BEST loafers ever”

written by MDUK2019 on 15/10/2019

I invested in some brown leather gucci loafers after University. 10 years on, they are even better with a bit of scuff. I had them resoled once, and they are still so comfortable and stylish. LOVE.

“I'm not sure where Clair wore her shoes to, but you...”

written by lmc100 on 17/05/2006

I'm not sure where Clair wore her shoes to, but you should all be aware that any shoes or items of clothing encrusted with crystals or studs must be treated like a piece of jewellery. Designer shoes are generally more comfortable than high-street branded shoes, and they are specifically designed with particular angles and materials in mind, meaning a longer lasting and more comfortable shoe.

If you wear a pair of £1400 shoes to a nightclub and dance away all night, get stepped on, etc, then I wouldn't be surprised if decorative parts get damaged. Of course her shoes are 'occasional' shoes, but Gucci should replace the said damaged crystal part so long as the shoes are under one year old. A small charge may be required, but if you're clever, you can have this waived.

For example, Mui Mui replaced a small metal bow from my heels for free, even though they were almost 2 years old. Gucci managed to track down and replaced an old pair of cracked sunglasses for £30.

182801_Clair's Response to 243139_lmc100's Review

Written on: 04/08/2006

The first time I wore my shoes was to a 5 star restaurant opening which was very civil and no dancing involved. The damaged caused on the first wear was from crossing my legs at the ankle whilst I ate and I don’t think that is a sin. The second time I wore them was to my sisters birthday dinner, where I may of walked slightly further but still nothing to warrant any damage. In reflection I feel shoes were only priced so high due to the brand name and not as a reflection on the quality. On both occasions I wore the shoes I treated them with the respect they deserved and I don’t like the fact that you imply otherwise. I am glad though Gucci treated you better but I don’t believe that you can compare a pair of plastic sunglasses or Mui Mui shoes to the shoes I bought.

Read 1 Comment
☆☆☆☆☆

“I bought a pair of Gucci shoes with quartz crystals...”

written by Clair on 22/03/2006

I bought a pair of Gucci shoes with quartz crystals costing £1410 and after one wear the sole of the shoe was badly worn out, also the crystals had damaged the coating on the heal. On the second wearing some of the crystals had worked themselves loose and I ended up losing some. When I took the shoes back and explained what happened I was told that they were an occasional shoe and I should of been more careful. I would not for all the money in the world recommend any Gucci branded product as all they want to do is charge you the earth for a brand name, and serve you an inferior product.