Gucci Shoes Reviews

Media Gallery for Gucci Shoes

Gucci Shoes
Gucci Shoes

“BEST loafers ever”

Written on: 15/10/2019 by MDUK2019 (5 reviews written)

I invested in some brown leather gucci loafers after University. 10 years on, they are even better with a bit of scuff. I had them resoled once, and they are still so comfortable and stylish. LOVE… Read Full Review

“I'm not sure where Clair wore her shoes to, but you...”

Written on: 17/05/2006 by lmc100 (1 review written)

I'm not sure where Clair wore her shoes to, but you should all be aware that any shoes or items of clothing encrusted with crystals or studs must be treated like a piece of jewellery. Designer shoes are generally more comfortable than high-street branded shoes, and they are specifically designed with particular angles and materials in mind, meaning a longer lasting and more comfortable shoe.

If you wear a pair of £1400 shoes to a nightclub and dance away all night, get stepped on, etc, then I… Read Full Review

182801_Clair's Response to 243139_lmc100's Review

Written on: 04/08/2006

The first time I wore my shoes was to a 5 star restaurant opening which was very civil and no dancing involved. The damaged caused on the first wear was from crossing my legs at the ankle whilst I ate and I don’t think that is a sin. The second time I wore them was to my sisters birthday dinner, where I may of walked slightly further but still nothing to warrant any damage. In reflection I feel shoes were only priced so high due to the brand name and not as a reflection on the quality. On both occasions I wore the shoes I treated them with the respect they deserved and I don’t like the fact that you imply otherwise. I am glad though Gucci treated you better but I don’t believe that you can compare a pair of plastic sunglasses or Mui Mui shoes to the shoes I bought.

Read 1 Comment
☆☆☆☆☆

“I bought a pair of Gucci shoes with quartz crystals...”

Written on: 22/03/2006 by Clair (1 review written)

I bought a pair of Gucci shoes with quartz crystals costing £1410 and after one wear the sole of the shoe was badly worn out, also the crystals had damaged the coating on the heal. On the second wearing some of the crystals had worked themselves loose and I ended up losing some. When I took the shoes back and explained what happened I was told that they were an occasional shoe and I should of been more careful. I would not for all the money in the world recommend any Gucci branded product as… Read Full Review