Samsung Digimax 201 Reviews

Resolution 2
Optical Zoom 1
Battery Type Alkaline

Features:
  • 2.1-megapixel sensor creates 1,600 x 1,200 images for prints at sizes up to 8 x 10 inches
  • 2x digital zoom
  • 8 MB internal memory; expandable via Secure Digital cards
  • 1.6-inch LCD, movie mode
  • Powered by 2 AA batteries; connects to PCs and Macs via USB
  • Refine your search

“I have had the Samsung Digimax 201 digital camera for...”

Written on: 26/02/2006 by oxcejxo (1 review written)

I have had the Samsung Digimax 201 digital camera for about 2 years now. Although it seemed outstanding at first, it quickly lost its newness, and I discovered the cons of this camera.

At first the battery life was good. Then, on a trip to Gulfport, Mississippi, I realized just how bad it could get. I had to change the battery 3 times in less than an hour. I wish I would have known that this camera does not have sound on the movies before I bought it. The longest movie I was able to make was… Read Full Review