Sony DCR-PC100 Reviews

• Picture stabilization
  • 10x optical zoom, 120x digital zoom
  • 2.5-inch LCD
  • 0-lux NightShot infrared recording system
  • Acts as an 1152 x 864 resolution digital still camera; 4 MB Memory Stick included
    Platforms:
    Windows, Windows 98, Mac OS X, Macintosh, Windows 2000 Server, Windows XP
  • Refine your search

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I was temped by this Camcorder after reading all the...”

Written on: 12/04/2001 by Mikey. (1 review written)

I was temped by this Camcorder after reading all the awards it has earned. I also wanted the ability to manual focus after my last camcorder (RIP) which only had automatic focus. The memory stick is useful as I have a Sony Vaio laptop too.

Well done Sony !… Read Full Review

Cfrato.'s Response to 1650_Mikey.'s Review

Written on: 09/07/2001

I felt this review was very plain! The writer gave me no real useful information on the carmera. I am very interested in the camera, But would like to know how others that have bought it feel about it.

Read 1 Comment