Toshiba PDR-M4 Reviews

• Image Quality

Summary

Features:
  • 2.14 million-square, 1/2-inch CCD
  • 1,600 x 1,200 maximum resolution
  • 2x digital zoom
  • SmartMedia removable storage
  • Built-in flash with red-eye reduction
  • ? Ask our helpful community of experts about this product or company
    Toshiba PDR-M4 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Toshiba PDR-M4

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“No question who ever created this camera was not dumb,...”

Written on: 19/11/2008

No question who ever created this camera was not dumb, for sure they knew what they were doing, my jewellery pictures that I sold jewellery on e bay always sold due to the good detail pics from my camera toshiba pdr m4 I know my camera is probably 8 -10 years old, I am ruff, I have knocked it off counter, plopped it in my purse it sure takes a beating for these years. I turn top mode dial fast... i am ruff! So no wonder its broke, I fell its my fault not manufactures, I never left any feed… Read Full Review

“Everything great except won't take photos or flash! ...”

Written on: 14/11/2003 by Colin Dawson (1 review written)

Everything great except won't take photos or flash! Anyone else had a similar problem? Everything else appears to work fine. The LCD screen, the memory card, the menu settings, even the indigo blue light when the button is fully depressed, all are OK and other than the problem I'm having (and repair outlets telling me they are going to charge a fortune to even look at it, and that I won't get this back even if they can't fix it). Love the camera, need it fixed. Help very much appreciated… Read Full Review

Seadee's Response to Colin Dawson's Review

Written on: 17/02/2004

I know someone who owned this camera for over a year. The wheel was really loose, after calling Toshiba, she sent it in and they fixed it for free. I also just read another review (http://www.epinions.com/content_11262463620)
    <br>where they did the same thing. So send it back. I liked her camera so much (and the customer service), I got one myself.

Travissand's Response to Colin Dawson's Review

Written on: 07/05/2004

I have the same problem. so did you ever find out how to fix it? if so email me at travissand@hotmail.com Travis

Read 2 Comments

“I used the Toshiba PDR-M4 digital camera for about 18...”

Written on: 22/04/2002 by Tim Wittwer. (1 review written)

I used the Toshiba PDR-M4 digital camera for about 18 months. Would rate the camera a 9/10 over that time; however, I too have fallen to the "Broken Function Selector Knob".

The knob assembly is held together with four small plastic "welds" which become brittle and fail. When this happens, the knob assembly falls apart and the camera becomes useless.

I am currently seeking a replacement knob. Anyone find a source?… Read Full Review

“The LCD on this camera is smaller than on other...”

Written on: 04/03/2000 by Mike Beasley. (1 review written)

The LCD on this camera is smaller than on other cameras but maybe that's why the batteries last so long. It has the 2.14 Mega pixel technology and loads of RAM 32MB. The pictures process quickly too (1 sec apart) so I can get a number of shots on the run. Its nice and compact too compared to the Olympus and others. You wont be disappointed with this great little camera… Read Full Review