Toshiba PDR-M4 Reviews

• Image Quality

Summary

Features:
  • 2.14 million-square, 1/2-inch CCD
  • 1,600 x 1,200 maximum resolution
  • 2x digital zoom
  • SmartMedia removable storage
  • Built-in flash with red-eye reduction
  • ? Ask our helpful community of experts about this product or company
    Toshiba PDR-M4 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Toshiba PDR-M4

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Like many others writing poor reviews before me on the...”

Written on: 19/01/2004 by trailmixx (1 review written)

Like many others writing poor reviews before me on the Toshiba PDR M4, the mode dial fell off my camera after about a year of gentle, infrequent use. I babied this camera and kept it in a case on a shelf. The mode dial just broke while turning it from "take picture" mode to "display picture" mode.

It's a defective dial and now I have no camera… Read Full Review

“I need to know if the dial can be fixed on my Toshiba...”

Written on: 11/04/2003 by Cindy. (1 review written)

I need to know if the dial can be fixed on my Toshiba PDR M4… Read Full Review

Centrostile.'s Response to 88273_Cindy.'s Review

Written on: 10/06/2003

Any decent camera repair centre should be able to do it. My local one in Cranleigh, Surrey charges about £70 & report lots of these Toshibas suffer from this.

Adrian Gee Turner's Response to 88273_Cindy.'s Review

Written on: 21/02/2005

I also have had the model dial come off my PDR-M4 and want to know from anyone where I can get it fixed ?

Auxcap's Response to 88273_Cindy.'s Review

Written on: 18/11/2003

Cindy
    <br>see my review dated 9/25/02
    <br>Herman Panson can be accessed at
    <br>http://www.hermanelectronics.com/Authorized.asp
    <br>they sell the knob assembly.
    <br>CAUTION: you better be very handy to do the repair. good luck!!

Read 3 Comments