Pentax MV-I Reviews

Pentax MV-I - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Pentax MV-I

Pentax MV-I
Pentax MV-I

“The Pentax MV-I has been a great camera. I've bought...”

Written on: 22/08/2008

The Pentax MV-I has been a great camera. I've bought it when it was new (in 1980) and stopped using it in 2006, because films were getting harder and harder to come by and get developed.
The camera is made like a tank. It still 100% functional after 26 years of use. I've taken some great photo's with it.
I've owned some other camera's during the time I owned the Pentax, because I was looking for a camera which would give me more options (to control the shuttertime etc), but I always got back to… Read Full Review

“I like the Pentax MV-I it takes great pictures...”

Written on: 17/10/2005 by creativecolours (1 review written)

I like the Pentax MV-I it takes great pictures especiallly with black and white film, I'm still looking for a flash that will connect with the light meter inside the view finder, my flash works but it doesn't tell the light meter "theres a flash connected" so it's kinda iffy whether the flash will help or not anyway if anyone knows of a flash that's compatible please let me know… Read Full Review

“Pentax MV-I has given trouble free service for over 20...”

Written on: 26/03/2003 by Pratik Das. (1 review written)

Pentax MV-I has given trouble free service for over 20 years to me… Read Full Review