Ricoh RDC-6000 Reviews

Ricoh RDC-6000
Ricoh RDC-6000

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“The Ricoh RDC-6000 was my first digital camera and it...”

Written on: 18/07/2002 by JP. (1 review written)

The Ricoh RDC-6000 was my first digital camera and it is a great beginners camera. Most images are awesome but there are some problems with blurring at times. The zoom SUCKS. The card errors drive me crazy and I have lost a lot of special pics. I will give my 7 & 11 yr. old this cam and I will go buy me a Fuji next!… Read Full Review

“I would think hard about buying another Ricoh digital...”

Written on: 03/10/2001 by eggsey. (1 review written)

I would think hard about buying another Ricoh digital camera… Read Full Review

“For the large number of features, modes of operation...”

Written on: 15/03/2001 by Derek. (1 review written)

For the large number of features, modes of operation and accessories provided including a good software package this digital camera package is excellent value for money.

Apart from its slowness of operation all the other problems mentioned above can be easily worked around and generally the final images are well exposed and very good quality.

The problem of digital noise in dark parts of the picture can be easily removed using 'despeckle'in Photoshop/Photodeluxe or equivalent filter in… Read Full Review