Fuji Finepix 2400 Reviews

• Image Quality

• Battery Life

Summary

Features:
  • 2.1 megapixel CCD
  • Captures images at a resolution of 1,600 x 1,200
  • 1.6-inch LCD monitor
  • 3x optical zoom
  • Uses SmartMedia storage
  • ? Ask our helpful community of experts about this product or company
    Fuji Finepix 2400 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Fuji Finepix 2400

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“All in all thw Fuji Finepix 2400 is a good little...”

Written on: 27/05/2003 by Pauly. (1 review written)

All in all thw Fuji Finepix 2400 is a good little starter cam. Looking forward to my S304 though, time moves on........ I will still keep the 2400 for snaps here and there, had good service from it for 2 years so can't complain. Fuji seem trouble free, touch wood lol… Read Full Review

“Got my Fuji Finepix 2400 digital camera from a high...”

Written on: 05/04/2002 by Brian. (1 review written)

Got my Fuji Finepix 2400 digital camera from a high st/internet retailer last week. Grade A stock (whatever that means) I think it is either returned by a customer or a shop display model.

Pics are OK quality for a 2 MP CCD, I also use a Canon EOS30 and Ixus IX7 APS SLRs as well as a Fuji DL Super Mini compact, obviously the digital is no where near the quality of these cameras, but for playing around on the internet and messing around with your mates down the pub it's great.

Need to source… Read Full Review

“I recently bought my Fuji Finepix 2400 camera 'used'...”

Written on: 26/01/2002 by John. (1 review written)

I recently bought my Fuji Finepix 2400 camera 'used' (actually, I think it was shop-soiled, but that's a different story) for a very reasonable price. I bought it specifically so that I can take periodic snaps of my soon-to-be-born twins and e-mail them to far-flung relatives without having to wait before I finish the film in my 'real' cameras. For that purpose, it's ideal. But if I'd just dropped 350 UKP on it to use as a main camera in preference to a 35mm-compact or even a low-end SLR (as… Read Full Review

“good for general still images like buildings or...”

Written on: 16/08/2001 by src. (1 review written)

good for general still images like buildings or landscapes at normal viewing or optical zoom other than that i am very disappointed… Read Full Review

13182_Sporren.'s Response to 3526_src.'s Review

Written on: 19/02/2002

When looking at product-review sites I steer clear of folks who give 10/10 or even as high as 8/10 and look at the ratings below that. These reviews usually highlight specific foibles and idiosyncrasies missed by those folks with rose-tinted glasses. It's up to me to decide if these problems will also be an annoyance to me, or I may decide that the review has been unjustly harsh and ignore it. John, in his review, at least pointed out that, aside from what he called "undeniable convenience" he felt pictures from the camera weren't on par with those from an slr of the same price. That's called 'constructive critisism' which helps folks like me decide whether or not that specific weakness is going to be a deciding factor for me or not. As it happens, it won't be because I'm just a point-n-shoot snapper looking to tinker with some fotos. Your comments, though, are not specific enough: 'blur on children' - what does that mean? Is it because the children were moving, or are you saying it couldn't focus properly? Etc. In essence, a poor review that tells us nothing of the camera's real weaknesses or qualities :-(

Read 1 Comment