Konica Revio KD-220Z Reviews

Resolution 2.1
Optical Zoom 3
Battery Type Alkaline

Features:
  • 2-megapixel sensor creates 1,600 x 1,200 images for sharp prints at sizes up to 8 x 10 inches
  • 3x optical zoom and 2x digital zoom for 6x total
  • 8 MB internal memory; expandable via Secure Digital and MMC memory cards
  • Connects with PCs and Macs via USB port
  • Powered by two AA batteries (included)
  • Refine your search

☆☆☆☆☆

“I bought a Konica Revio KD-220Z and after 3 days the...”

Written on: 29/09/2004 by Lorenzo Mantelli (1 review written)

I bought a Konica Revio KD-220Z and after 3 days the shutter button did not work. I returned it back to the shop and they gave me a new specimen that after about 300 pictures broke the servo of the lenses. The camera was then replaced for the second time with a new specimen but it broke up again with exactly the the same fault just after some seconds it was turned on!! Incredible.
    Now I would like to throw it in front of the man who sold this rubbish to me!… Read Full Review

“This Konica Revio KD-220Z was my first venture into...”

Written on: 24/04/2004 by ianjohnson67 (3 reviews written)

This Konica Revio KD-220Z was my first venture into digital photography.
    I just guessed when I bought the digital camera and over the year and a half that I have owned it I have taken 2,000+ pictures some of which I am proud of.
    It's only a 2.1 MP camera and I have seen worse for the £150 that I paid for it in Nov 2002.
    I would expect more for my money now and in actual fact have my eyes on a Fuji F700 next.
    That does not mean I will dispense with the Konica as it can be thrown in the bottom of… Read Full Review