Panasonic SJ-MR220 Reviews

• Sound Quality

Summary

Recordable
Mdlp
40 - Second Anti Skip
11.5 Hrs. Battery Life
Panasonic SJ-MR220 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Panasonic SJ-MR220

Panasonic SJ-MR220
Panasonic SJ-MR220

“Could anyone please help me with my Panasonic SJ-MR220...”

Written on: 30/03/2008 by itsactor24601 (1 review written)

Could anyone please help me with my Panasonic SJ-MR220 I have recorded something onto a mini disc using my mini disc player but I now need to get what I have recorded onto my computer.
I haven't got a clue how to get my recording on the mini disc onto a file on my computer.
If anyone knows how please reply to this. Thankyou so much… Read Full Review

“The Panasonic SJ-MR220 portable mini disk player is a...”

Written on: 18/03/2004 by sadiaquyam (1 review written)

The Panasonic SJ-MR220 portable mini disk player is a decent price, has decent sound quality, is lightweight
has a digital output + analougue + mic function. The rewind and forward panel gets annoying after a while as you have to slide your finger across a panel rather than holding down a button.
the other thing is you cant see the track names on the remote which is very annoying. ive had mine for 3 yrs and im now looking to get a better one but its good if you cant be botherd with net mds… Read Full Review

“I Bought the Panasonic SJ-MR220 Mini Disk player...”

Written on: 16/09/2003 by Einsteins Dog (1 review written)

I Bought the Panasonic SJ-MR220 Mini Disk player recently in Australia and I am astounded at the overall quality of the unit , the sound is as good as my six channel soundblaster audigy PC setup (playback at 320 kbps), and the fact that they are made in Japan speaks for itself, unlike some other manufacturers who have their products made in second rate factories in third world countries. The Panasonic SJ-MR220 is truly an amazing MD player/recorder buy one if you can… Read Full Review

Ro2011's Response to Einsteins Dog's Review

Written on: 28/10/2003

Wow that is a good price were did you buy it!!! email me [email protected]

Read 1 Comment

“This is great. So small. Battery life is amazing....”

Written on: 24/06/2003 by Mr T. (1 review written)

This is great. So small. Battery life is amazing. Sound quality is outstanding.

This is the best Non-NetMD money can buy.

Excellent.

And its made by Technics which is just great in itself :o)

(Panasonic made, but Panasonic own Technics. This MD is built by the Technics part of things.)

Buy this MiniDisc… Read Full Review

“Originally owned a Sony MZ R-501. No problems with...”

Written on: 29/01/2003 by Paul Davidson. (1 review written)

Originally owned a Sony MZ R-501. No problems with that but wanted a MD with a mic socket for live recording. Saw the Panasonic SJ-MR220 in the Comet sale for only £128. Was a bit nervous of buying a non-Sony model but I was not disappointed. The sound quality of a digitally recorded CD (even in LP4 mode) is excellent and even analogue recordings done using the cable provided sound good. I don't know why, but tapes transferred to MD have a better frequency response. The battery life is also… Read Full Review