Gladys Knight & The Pips, The Best of Gladys Knight & The Pips Reviews

Media Gallery for Gladys Knight & The Pips, The Best of Gladys Knight & The Pips

Gladys Knight & The Pips, The Best of Gladys Knight & The Pips

Specification for Gladys Knight & The Pips, The Best of Gladys Knight & The Pips

Gladys Knight & The Pips
13. Midnight train to Georgia
14. Wind beneath my wings
15. Try to remember/The way we were
16. Best thing that ever happened to me

“Gladys Knight & The Pips, The Best of Gladys Knight &...”

Written on: 09/08/2008

Gladys Knight & The Pips, The Best of Gladys Knight & The Pips Review - She was fantastic. Her voice, the sound Man just sent you overboard. The songs that were sung just made me cry happy tears. I loved her. She brought the greatest joy to my daughter who just knew a little about her, but when she heard the songs and the reaction from the crowd it was an experience that she will never forget. I love you Gladys - I pray that God keeps you in the very best of care always - See you when… Read Full Review