Depeche Mode, Violator Reviews

6. Enjoy the silence
7. Policy of truth
8. Blue dress
9. Clean

“I love Depeche Mode the songs on Violator got me...”

Written on: 23/04/2006 by BIMMER (13 reviews written)

I love Depeche Mode the songs on Violator got me hooked to them. The songs are some of the best dance songs ever I love this CD… Read Full Review

“Violator has to be my all time favourite Depeche Mode...”

Written on: 13/11/2005 by waterlily1882 (26 reviews written)

Violator has to be my all time favourite Depeche Mode album. It's in my car cd player constantly much to my husband's annoyance. A deliciously dark album with each and every track having it's own special merit. Policy of Truth has to be my favourites on what is definitely their definitive album… Read Full Review