Screwfix Reviews - www.screwfix.co.uk

Screwfix www.screwfix.co.uk

Showing only reviews written:

Within the last year
(cancel refinement)

“Can't communicate or keep the same story”

Written on: 04/09/2021 by Dpennefather (1 review written)

Placed an order: Website says: We've sent a delivery confirmation. After not recieving it for quite some time called their customer service. After talking to their customer service- turns out they didn't send it (despite saying they did) and blocked the order without telling me due to that the billing address and delivery address not the same. Then they hung up. (I really do wonder what would have happened if I trusted the website and not called them.) Called them again _ they said that… Read Full Review

“Poor staff attitude ”

Written on: 12/08/2021

I have been using screwfix for 17 years plus and been in construction for 35 years and have spent thousands with them. However: When you online order and pay online they text you a unique order number. For years, I've forwarded the order confirmation to my wife for her to collect order as I'm so busy working. With that confirmation and unique number there's never been any issues with collection, until today, at Lancaster store. Inconsistent as today we need payment card, never asked before… Read Full Review