WunderClip Reviews

WunderClip - Ask a question now

“Was a pain doing business with them”

Written on: 19/03/2016 by xzHampton1978 (1 review written)

Ordered and never received product. Had to go through Paypal dispute to get my money back. Owner promised and swore he was sending the clips for over a month and never received one thing. Just promises, promises. I would suggest not to deal with them. I think for the small charge for the clips that company hopes the consumer will just give up when they don't receive the item… Read Full Review

“I have always been a proponent of self medication, and...”

Written on: 28/04/2011

I have always been a proponent of self medication, and feel the need to use whatever homeopathic remedies. I never take Asprin, or medication when I get headaches. I came across the WunderClip which uses the pressure point I have used for years to aide the pain. Whenever I or my wife got headaches, we would always squeeze the meaty part of the hand between the forefinger and the thumb. This technique is actually an ancient acupressure technique. Now with WundeClip for less than $10.00 this… Read Full Review