Sliding Wardrobe World Reviews - www.slidingwardrobeworld.com

Media Gallery for Sliding Wardrobe World - www.slidingwardrobeworld.com

Sliding Wardrobe World - www.slidingwardrobeworld.com

“HIGH QUALITY & GREAT SERVICE”

Written on: 24/08/2022 by Soph89 (1 review written)

I'm really pleased with the doors i ordered from Sliding wardrobe world. I was nervous about ordering them online because i hadn't heard of the company before, but the gamble paid off and my wardrobe looks great! I've got crittall style doors which look far more expensive than they were. I can't recommend this company enough. They're sturdy, great quality and the staff were really helpful and knowledgeable. They're also made in the UK, which is a bonus. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

“Excellent customer service!!”

Written on: 17/02/2022 by Avery328 (1 review written)

I’ve ordered two wardrobes from this company in the last few months and am really impressed with the quality of them and the customer service received. I initially purchased a standard shaker kit in a lovely pale grey, which looks great. Myself and my husband built it together (we like to think we’re pretty good DIYers). It does need some skill to cut and fit the panels, so you might need a joiner if you’re not very hands on. After being impressed, I ordered a made to measure wardrobe for my other son’s bedroom, along with 2 interior drawer towers. I was a bit nervous about getting my measurements right, but I called up and spoke to someone who explained everything and put my mind at ease. I also called them up about an issue with my soft closers and they helped us resolve the issue. They really seem to know their stuff, and from my experience their prices are very reasonable. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend the company or the product.

“Amazing delivery from HDS”

Written on: 27/01/2022 by Tentpeg1968 (1 review written)

I just wanted to mention the person I dealt with & his team fro HDS who went above & beyond when delivering my large wardrobe doors. It was very much appreciated. Thank you

“Stay away from this company”

Written on: 27/01/2022 by Bowers136 (1 review written)

The factory made a mistake in measurement in my order but the company doesn't want to take any responsibility and exchange the incorrect parts.They are saying that the factory made additional allowances in measurements, and not admitting that the factory sent us incorrect sizes. What a nightmare!

“Excellent service”

Written on: 15/01/2022 by SueStreets (2 reviews written)

My wardrobe doors are now fitted, wow. The customer service from the people I dealt with, amazing, very efficient and helpfull. Delivery when we wanted, safely and without fault. Thanks to instructions my husband built a suitable framework. The tracks work beautifully, and the doors look fantastic, just what I wanted, everyone seeing them loves them, I am one very happy customer, thanks.

“Four Sets of Fantastic Wardrobes”

Written on: 04/11/2021 by LoisatRTC (1 review written)

I ordered four sets of wardrobe doors and four sets of interiors. My joiners have just completed fitting them and we are delighted! The doors themselves look great. They also slide better than previous doors we have bought - and they were more expensive! The quality seems fantastic and they represent great value for money. One nice touch was after we placed the order on line we received an email checking that we really did want four sets exactly the same dimensions (we did but its good to check that we had not made a mistake). The interiors were from the basic range but look very good - especially for the price. The delivery was well organised and communication was very clear. Overall, we are delighted that we have gone with Sliding Wardrobe World and will use them on our next development.

“Very good service.”

Written on: 01/11/2021 by Boyde62 (1 review written)

Very helpful staff and spot on with delivery, very happy with the product and have already recommended to others.

“Better than B&Q”

Written on: 28/09/2021 by Philipelfeater (1 review written)

Ordered two standard sized doors, 3 panel shaker style, in Dove grey, one in-filled the other mirrored. The delivery was prompt with no hassle. They look amazing and have transformed our room. Could not find the exact, matching style I wanted anywhere else, and the icing on the cake was the colour matched tracking. Highly delighted with the service, the product and would recommend this company. You may think B&Q are cheaper, but they did not offer the options I wanted nor colour matched tracking. The extra money was worth it.

“Awful delivery experience ”

Written on: 12/08/2021 by Kjbirkett822 (1 review written)

After receiving detailed email on preparing house to allow two men delivery team access to bedroom after paying £60 for this.Informed driver would contact me day before to arrange time slot.All sounds very professional doesn't it. Reality, no phone call to arrange delivery, driver pulled up leaned two mirror doors against my house wall knocked on the front door walked away got in the van and drove off.Good job I was in as it was a bit windy. Worth £60? I don't think so.

Swwteam's Response to Kjbirkett822's Review

Written on: 08/10/2021

So sorry to hear you had a bad experience and I hope you called the office to let us know. Our 2 couriers are usually great delivery companies. It has taken 10+ years of trying, to settle with these 2 who offer the assurance and insurances we need for such a delicate product. Your experience goes against our contract with you, and against our contract with them. We will investigate. The only consolation I can add is that if damage had occurred, then you would have been completely covered for replacement product. I can also confirm that the minimum charge from these delivery companies is £72 with us always subsidizing delivery. Much of this cost is insurance against damage during or shortly after delivery to protect our customers. Yes, its expensive, but its a big delicate product, and I'm afraid that you only get what you pay for in this industry. If you have not already, please get in touch with customer services so we can investigate properly for you. Yours sincerely The Team at SWW

Swwteam's Response to Kjbirkett822's Review

Read 2 Comments

“FANTASTIC MIRRORED WARDROBE DOORS”

Written on: 23/06/2021 by baClark170 (1 review written)

THE SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT KEPT ME INFORMED REGARDING DELIVERY,FRAME WAS UPGRADED AS THE ECONOMY WAS OUT OF STOCK NO EXTRA CHARGE.DELIVERY WAS MADE ON TIME BY THERE OWN DRIVER NO CHANCE OF ANY DAMAGE.THE SLIDING MIRRORED DOORS ARE VERY WELL MADE AND EXCELLENT QUALITY,SLIDE VERY SMOOTHLY MUCH BETTER THAN THE DOORS YOU BUY FROM THE DIY STORES.THE THREE DOORS WERE MADE TO EXACTLY TO THE RIGHT SIZE AS THEY HAD TO FIT AN ODD SIZE OPENING.I WOULD USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN AND RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE.

“Excellent customer service”

Written on: 09/05/2021

Very good system and really helpful service. Had a few queries and issues all sorted really well. communications on the whole was excellent, even accomodated a change in spec that I really thought would be a problem. Delivery was limited but considering the world events a little patience is all that is needed. One critisism is that some item descriptions on the website were not crystal (one of the issues I had) but I see that may have been rectified at least the one I contacted them about. I would recommend to anyone with DIY skills as the Alume system at least is so flexible in the way you can configure it. Be aware that although you can create a system on the website all components come at standard length, not the sizes you have created. The door system is straightforward to fit. Just get your measurements right and the opening square!

“Fantastic Service”

Written on: 24/04/2021 by SteveMax55 (1 review written)

I purchased the Alume Wardrobe Interior system with great assistance from customer service, guiding me through the items ensuring that I bought what I needed . Then I changed my mind on my configuration and again nothing was too much trouble, the factory build/delivery process was intercepted with my changes and the same delivery date was met. Why would I buy elsewhere in the future!

“Best experience ever!”

Written on: 22/03/2021 by wyAllen44 (1 review written)

I have experienced the best possible customer service imaginable from Sliding Wardrobe World in particular Alicja. She helped me so much when choosing my wardrobe, sent me samples and was incredibly patient. She was so accommodating every step of the way and even went out of her way to do a follow up call to make sure i was ok. I needed an extra part and a replacement door (just a delivery issue) which was solved immediately. I could not recommend sliding wardrobes world enough. The quality of my wardrobe is amazing and I am so excited to get it in my bedroom. Thank you so much Sliding Wardrobes World and Alicja.

“Fantastic quality & service!”

Written on: 05/03/2021 by thkta0 (1 review written)

So pleased with our purchase, these are great quality products and easy to fit. These are well made glass doors, well packaged for delivery. Posted photos on my social media accounts and lots of friends asking where the wardrobes are from, so many recommendations made. Customer service was fantastic, I had to make a change after ordering and was all accommodated, staff went above and beyond to sort as goods were already with the logistics supplier to ship, can’t thank them enough for sorting so smoothly.

“Great customer care years after sale ”

Written on: 19/01/2021 by BryleeSloan448 (1 review written)

Great company and amazing customer service and care. Bought a set of doors a few years that became damaged and they replaced them fully for free with more hard wearing ones. Really recommend them.

“Excellent company”

Written on: 08/01/2021 by pvCoyle190 (1 review written)

Excellent service and product. I can thoroughly recommend this company based on my recent experience. I had a few questions during the design process and the company was willing and quick to help. Special mention must go to the young lady whose help and advice was invaluable The doors and track are excellent quality. The online door design tool is great for testing out and visualising your ideas. I would not hesitate to recommend Sliding Wardrobe World

“"White" doors are pale cream colour”

Written on: 13/11/2020 by IMatFaneuil (1 review written)

All I needed was a set of sliding mirror wardrobe doors with white frames and matching tracks, in an assortment of standard sizes to fit an existing opening. The Sliding Wardrobe World website made it easy to order the requisite parts from their Heritage range for a reasonable price, and they were delivered in a reasonable time. The items were well packed and in good condition, but I noticed a clear colour contrast between the door frames and the protective polystyrene foam on the corners of the doors: in comparison with the polystyrene the door frames were pale cream. When I examined the runners they matched the colour of the doors: they too were pale cream. I emailed the company remarking that the doors were off-white, and received a prompt but curt reply that they had "always" been ‘décor’ white. There is no reference to this on the website. I emailed again, explaining that I had expected 'white' to be similar to standard plain white paint. I got another prompt reply which acknowledged that "if we do get problems with colour it is occasionally the Home Décor white". Unfortunately the website refers only to white, providing no clue to customers that it is a creamy white. They say "It's not been big enough a problem for us to change anything on the site", but I say that they need to make it clear that the product is not plain white.

Swwteam's Response to IMatFaneuil's Review

Hi There
Very sorry for your disappointment. I will agree that the SpacePro Heritage is not a pure white, and the polystyrene packaging is definitely pure brilliant white. The photos though are of the actual product and when compared to pure white surrounds on the website they are a very good representation of actual colour.

Im am afraid that, even though SpacePro are the largest producer in Europe for the last 20 years of so, they do not do a pure brilliant white standard sized door, but in turn, we do not advertise one.

We do however offer pure white in other custom/made to measure ranges if asked and we always send out samples when asked. Again, sorry for your disappointment.

I am also sorry if you felt the replies were curt. November was a very difficult time for our staff, during Covid, with volumes up by over 200% and staff and product shortages. We should have tried to be more understanding.

Read 1 Comment

“Great Customer Service”

Written on: 26/09/2020 by BriH (1 review written)

I have bought from this company a few times. The doors are good quality and they deliver when they say they will. Recently when there was a problem with a door a few months after it was fitted I contacted them and a replacement was sent straight away. Great customer service.

“Sliding Wardrobe World are Fantastic”

Written on: 02/09/2020 by davidhawkins (2 reviews written)

Why does good service and brilliant product quality stand out above the rest? Wouldn't it be great if it was the other way around, and all companies were as superb as Sliding Wardrobe World. Sliding Wardrobe World are fantastic. They helped me along the way at every stage, design, ordering and installation. The Sliding Wardrobe I ordered turned in one piece and with out a scratch, and even the delivery driver was helpful and gave me some advise on what to look for when hanging the doors. I am really over the moon with my Sliding Wardrobe. Thanks to the person I dealt with and all your team.

“Took some time to find you!”

Written on: 18/01/2020 by Francischap (1 review written)

When we moved into our new house in Nottinghamshire, I was able to put up the innards of a new wardrobe in bedroom2 . Shoe rack and shelves went in, and the plan was to order sliding doors pretty much straight away, but I just couldn't find what I wanted at the price. Then I spotted Wardrobe World after a lengthy search. What a wide range of designs, and what reasonable prices! It's all up and in place now, and we're just amazed at how good it looks, and how smoothly the 3 doors run. We had a 7ft 6 ins stretch, so needed 3 doors. Having one as a mirror makes the room look that bit bigger, and is a useful addition to the room. Thanks a lot !