The Insolvency Group Reviews - www.theinsolvencygroup.com

• Quality Of Service

The Insolvency Group - www.theinsolvencygroup.com - Ask a question now

“They don’t care ”

Written on: 06/03/2022 by Ld97 (1 review written)

This company are the worse, I’ve been with them 6 months or longer and all they do is add extreme stress an IVA is suppose make you feel at ease but these make you feel like your a nothing to do with them ,always trying to get the most monthly payments out of you, reviewing your statements every 6 months, I have the proof on emails….. I am currently paying debts by myself as they didn’t round all my debts into one payment, so I’m extra stress paying debts weekly and then a payment to… Read Full Review

“No communications after initial set up! ”

Written on: 17/01/2022 by AndreaM1066 (1 review written)

All was great in the beginning, from July to Sept 2021 when I contacted the group but my emails to them after September have gone unanswered except for the automated reply of receipt. My concerns about new letters from debtors over taking me to court to get money is unanswered after they add the old debt to the new amount. I'm quite upset how this group have turned out!… Read Full Review

“Keep the communication through out of my IVA, deal...”

Written on: 17/04/2011

Keep the communication through out of my IVA, deal with bailiffs who came to removed goods and council, so not too bad over all. On a down side taken longer than first told but that was down to HMRC but would recommend.