The SofaBed Gallery Reviews - www.sofabedgallery.co.uk

Summary

UK's favourite sofa bed and futon store.
The SofaBed Gallery - www.sofabedgallery.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for The SofaBed Gallery - www.sofabedgallery.co.uk

The SofaBed Gallery - www.sofabedgallery.co.uk

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“sofa bed mattress”

Written on: 07/12/2017 by Xaviern384 (1 review written)

prompt service - good quality product… Read Full Review

“Wasn't sat in waiting for my delivery!”

Written on: 22/07/2016

Product arrived much earlier than I anticipated, didn't have to wait around as have done in the past. The mattress arrived in excellent condition and unpacked easily with little waste. Fitted perfectly on my sofa bed. Immediately noticed the difference in quality with the new mattress which is much more comfortable and offers far more support than my previous one. This mattress is as good as sleeping on a £1500 bed. Can envisage disagreements in the future as my kids will want to sleep on it… Read Full Review

“Excellent replacement sofa bed matress”

Written on: 20/12/2013 by aanewman (1 review written)

We ordered an "ultimate" mattress replacement for sofa bed. This turned out to be much better than the original and has given the bed a new lease of life. I would certainly recommend this. The only problem was with delivery - it did not arrive on the specified day but a day later. I managed to get an update by email but telephoning the company just gives a ring-no-answer which is not very reassuring! Having said that, we are delighted with the delivered goods… Read Full Review

The_Sofabed_Gallery's Response to aanewman's Review

Written on: 03/01/2014

Thank you for your review - we are delighted that you are pleased with the quality of mattress we supplied.
It was unfortunate that the mattress was not delivered on the day arranged - we have looked into the delivery log and found that the driver ran out of driving hours due to the sheer volume of deliveries booked a week before Xmas day. The mattress was delivered to you the following day.
Please be assured that we endeaour to answer every telephone call and are surprised that you could not obtain a reply, possibly the call was made out of our store hours ?
Should you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact our customer services dept.

Read 1 Comment