LemonFree.com Reviews - www.lemonfree.com

LemonFree.com - www.lemonfree.com - Ask a question now

“NO RESPONSE TO ISSUE”

Written on: 18/06/2011

I listed car but then tried to modify. They told me it was sold. IT IS NOT SOLD. Have contacted over three days but gotten no response… Read Full Review

“Was searching for 2008 Honda Civic. Used LemonFree.com...”

Written on: 31/03/2011 by rlangtry (1 review written)

Was searching for 2008 Honda Civic. Used LemonFree.com - contact 3 dealers on Thursday, got a reply from two - one same day, other on Friday. Test drove both cars on Saturday, bought one of them that day! LemonFree followed up with me to see how my experience was with the site and the dealer. I also emailed LemonFree and thanked them for their help - in return they sent me a cupcake thanking me for using the site and being a raving fan of LemonFree!… Read Full Review