Churchill Car Insurance Reviews

Showing only reviews written:

Within the last year
(cancel refinement)

“Incompetent company. ”

Written on: 16/08/2021 by 246Mills (1 review written)

Unprofessional, incompetent bunch of people unable to do their job properly! Churchill insurance services shuffle their end obligations and dropped their expenses on me and my family.Bottom line the money we had saved for our kids life expenses like education,essentials gone. I will never ever recommend churchill to anyone! Direct line insurance people should be aware who are they working with! People stay away from those discriminative people! Disgusting work practice!… Read Full Review

“Charged £32 change of address”

Written on: 17/03/2021 by Charged32 (1 review written)

I Got charged £32 for changing address even though I did it myself online, administration fee £28 plus vat. My husband changed his for nothing on different company. He was told if he does it online its free but over the phone that's when he get charged so he did it free online. I was told the charge was to do with the car type, how many accidents of similar cars in the area, also to do with post code something wasn't discussed when I got insurance. My insurance is due to expire in 10 weeks… Read Full Review