Oojo.com Reviews - www.oojo.com

Media Gallery for Oojo.com - www.oojo.com

Oojo.com - www.oojo.com
Oojo.com - www.oojo.com

“Best Price”

Written on: 25/09/2022 by evkenstravel (1 review written)

I wasn't allowed to put in my AA frequent flyer number or get actual seat, but the rest was good.

“Seat Selection not included”

Written on: 11/09/2022 by EmmaHaynes98 (1 review written)

This site is easy to navigate and book. The only thing I am not comfortable is having the opportunity to select seat location prior to making payment.

“good curstomer service”

Written on: 09/09/2022 by shane_cortez (1 review written)

had an issue with pcr testing and the grey line with fully vaccinated but i purchased the flight insurance and rescheduled right right after i got kicked out of line at the airport, no joke..... easy to talk to customer service rep, highly recommended

“Very good service”

Written on: 24/08/2022 by 171Thomas (1 review written)

Customer service representative provided Very good service. In future I use this service and definitely recommend others.

“fantastic. easy and quick”

Written on: 24/08/2022 by bbduplessis (1 review written)

Was a great experience booking. easy quick no fuss, would use them again. and joined to be a member because it was that easy.I liked it because there wasnt any extra things that confuse you and try to make you add extra fees onto your booking. It was also clear how many bags we have for check in and also if we got meals and so forth on the plane. It processed my card fast and without any glitches. Got the e ticket emailed to me almost right away maybe had to wait 5mins or so. Great experience

“You are great! You are best !”

Written on: 20/08/2022 by slJorgensen225 (1 review written)

The best server. Fast and convenient. Quick response and professional staff. And there are the best prices. Trust them and you will be happy!

“Fast, fare price and efficient srvice”

Written on: 12/08/2022 by fbAustin370 (1 review written)

Very easy to understand about the flight, great price in-compared to other search engines and my bank was picky they called me right away and my payment went through in 4 min then I got confirmation. They deserve 5 starts, I hope in the future to buy my flights from here

“better booking experience so far ”

Written on: 10/08/2022 by ShaniaChavez (1 review written)

Wifes 1st time to india. purchased wrong tickets at 1st. canceled the tickets via email and quick call in less than 24 hours. purchased the correct ticket at what seems to be the best price atm. excellent customer service as well by Nautilus and team. one of the representatives mentioned I will have to call back 24 hours prior to departure to get seat numbers. choosing seats will be important. Cant wait to leave another better review once we are at the chosen seats

“Just booked tickets for my wife and daughter ”

Written on: 26/07/2022

Well, so far so good. Just booked the tickets for my family. The booking experience was smooth. Haven’t really dealt with any issues yet. Not sure how the customer service will be though since haven’t really needed to reach out to them. The price was cheapest compared to other websites. Will update if face any issues in the future.

“QUICK AND EASY”

Written on: 19/07/2022 by Davis323 (1 review written)

We logged on through skyscanner, took the cheapest flight which took us to oojo and whadd'ya know? In less than three minutes, we booked our flight. Within 10 minutes we received our ticket numbers and our ticket receipt. We are good to go! Thanks oojo!

“Great service great help team fast and reliable thanks...”

Written on: 04/07/2022 by uaFletcher329 (1 review written)

Great service great help team fast and reliable thanks for the help

“Excellent booking with ease”

Written on: 30/06/2022 by TomC99 (1 review written)

I got to Oojo via Kayak. I must admit that they are new to me, but since it was from Kayak, I decided to go with them. The flight options offered were best for my timing and travel. The experience was simple and easy, no barriers and plenty of time to complete the transaction (I did not feel pressured like with other sites). I highly recommend Oojo to anyone who have not tried it before.

“Best customer service ”

Written on: 21/06/2022 by oiRasmussen339 (1 review written)

Oojo has a best customer service ever. The agents are very helpful and always willing to help their customers vs phone or email. They follow up for their customers’ satisfactions. I bought a air ticket from this site and got some family issue to travel. They fixed it very easily without any headache. I will be a regulars customer of oojo and definitely recommend to my friends and family. I had a flight from USA to Nepal. Thank you oojo for your service!! I bought a same ticket from “ EDreams”.  Very worse customer service and rude agent. Every agent will tell you a different things and try to make you a confused and fool. Never ever will go through with this site and will not recommend to anyone.

“Committed team ”

Written on: 20/06/2022 by AthenaPorter (1 review written)

I had 2 great experiences with OOJO. Tickets are always lower than other agents with good carriers. You get courtesy calls to take care of your seat assignments and meal preferences and they always helps with it.

“first time customer”

Written on: 20/06/2022 by BathanyLawson (1 review written)

Booking experience was seamless. I got a better deal than what I could find on other booking sites. This was my first time but I will consider booking more flights here.

“Don't use/trust OOJO. I would give it zero stars if...”

Written on: 16/06/2022 by Stonesh224 (1 review written)

Don't use/trust OOJO. I would give it zero stars if possible. was tricked by OOJO.com online travel agency. During my attempt to make a reservation using their web site, I entered my credit card information, then the site generated a message stating that my reservation could not be completed. I waited few minutes and checked my email inbox, and did not get any emails from OOJO.com. On 6/13/2022 I noticed that my credit card was charged $1266.17 by OOJO. I went back to my emails and found the OOJO on 6/7/2022 issued a ticket on Turkish airlines for me from IAD to IST, but the dates and times for the flight are different than what I wanted. So, I was booked on more expensive flight dates and undesired travel times were selected on these dates. I called OOJO customer service number on 6/13/22. OOJO have setup a call center in the Philippines and they will not allow me to speak to any supervisor or any authorized person at OOJO HQ in CA. i explained to rep at the call center the OOJO site error, and how I was not able to get a chance to make sure that tickets information before the ticket is issued because the OJOJO site message stated reservation can't be completed. i asked them to refund me or at least change the ticket to my desired travel dates and times. They put me on hold while checking with airline. Then informed me that they can't refund but can change it but I have to pay an additional $170 to OOJO for change and processing fee. I asked if OOJO takes any responsibility for faulty web site message stating reservation could not be completed. The Rep at the Philippines, replied as passenger you have full responsibility to make sure that ticket issued to you is correct and for your credit card use regardless of what messages you may have seen on OOJO reservation site. The rep refused to allow me to speak to supervisor, stating our supervisors don't take customer calls and the rep will not connect me to OOJO staff in the US. I called Turkish airline and they said your ticket class allow changes without extra charges except if new dates/time ticket price is higher. My desired travel date time ticket price is $1093.57. So, OOJO with this scam is able to get over $340 in extra charges over what I have paid if I went to airline directly. The lure, they announce lower price, then as you about to complete reservation, they generate reservation can be completed message and once you close this popup the site do to home page to prevent you from reviewing the reservation and confirming. Several hours/days later, they use your credit card information and book you on high priced flight on different dates, and then wait for you to call them asking for change; now they can collect even more money. I would to like add that when I discovered that my credit card was charged, I started searching my emails; I noticed that OOJO on 6-7-22 sent me an email stating that a ticket was issued, and a day later on 6-8-22 oojo sent another email asking me to resume my reservation attempt. I am not sure if that second email is designed to trick me to buy two tickets; or it is side effect of faulty OOJO website.. Anyway, these two emails serve as strong evidence that there was something wrong going on with OOJO software when I was trying to make the reservation. I should get a full refund. OOJO must be accountable for its software/site errors. I will tr to see if I could take them to small claims court. Don’t trust or use this company for anything, I rather lose my ticket than pay them additional money to fix the ticket Travel Dates and Times.

“There was a glitch with payment on my side but Oojo...”

Written on: 14/06/2022 by 352Briggs (1 review written)

There was a glitch with payment on my side but Oojo customer service solved it quickly. So far I am very satisfied with the assistance I've received from Oojo.

“TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE - NEVER AGAIN”

Written on: 06/06/2022 by TravelGirl3 (1 review written)

We booked tickets to Tokyo for this June and the due to the travel ban, we are unable to go. Oojo has been horrible to deal with. First, they won't simply let me push my trip back to next June. They also want to penalize me half the total cost. The worst part is that every single time I call them, they give me different information. We have different refund quotes. One person who was very nice, Vesemir, told me to call June 13 (48 hours before my flight) and reschedule for June 13, and that is apparently now wrong. I have spend HOURS trying to get someone to give me the right information and they are not helping me. I should not be penalized for these tickets. There was no way I could have predicted the Japan government would close it's doors still to tourism. I also purchased their Travel Protection, which I was told was to be "100% safe my tickets were refundable for any reason" and after paying, the fine print said otherwise. I never would have purchased these tickets if I knew they would take from me.

“They took more than 700 dollars from me, they never...”

Written on: 06/06/2022 by Andreasa90 (1 review written)

They took more than 700 dollars from me, they never made my reservation, they just kept my money, communication is impossible, the positive reviews are false. customer service are just recordings, false reviews, they do not answer e-mails. legal action must be taken against them

“The best”

Written on: 06/06/2022 by vxRuiz112 (1 review written)

Oojo delivers great flight deals to Asia. A++ service!