Bike 24 Reviews - www.bike24.com

Bike 24 - www.bike24.com - Ask a question now

“Rubbish company, fake good review”

Written on: 09/11/2022 by WongCT (1 review written)

Management and customer service sucks. Lack of staff take care of your order. I ordered items on 31/1 and received a receipt order email. Then there is no further follow-up action until i make an request for asking status of my product on 9/11. After 10 days, i finally receive the rubbish customer service replying me that order was cancelled. Never make any purchase on this foolish webiste.

“Worst online experience ever”

Written on: 24/08/2022 by giant1975 (1 review written)

The delivery times from this company vary wildly. I waitied 2 weeks for an item with a 3-4 day quoted time. Returns are also terrible. Its very difficult to actually get a firm answer from anybody. They just want you to send them e-mails but then dont respond to them for days. I would avoid bike 24. There are plenty of better ones in Germany to deal with.

“Never Again!”

Written on: 06/08/2022 by Zairej283 (1 review written)

I ordered a set of wheels and after the initial purchase confirmation hadn’t heard anything for days regarding shipping/tracking details. A friend of mine in Germany called them for me to find out what was going on and I finally got some notification from their chosen courier that my package is being processed. It still took numerous messages from me and a failed delivery attempt due to the absence of prior notification before my purchase finally arrived - all in all too stressful an experience to ever buy from them again!

“Worst experience ever”

Written on: 16/01/2022 by Firtunateme2 (1 review written)

Its only one month back I purchased bike from them, it started serious starting problem. On daily basis I have to spend half an hour to start bike. Self and kick both not working properly which is a basic requirement of any bike. I replaced the battery and went to their service center for warranty. Their they told me its again battery problem. I am made fool and just moving here and there for bike. I don't think they even check the basics of any bike.

“Very very bad service”

Written on: 13/10/2021 by 65Neal (1 review written)

Very very bad service, my wife wanted to gift me Jupiter scooter , she ordered it from bike24 paying 2000 advance booking amount, she was told that scooter will be delivered within two days , after two days they said , there is some problem in scooter will be delivered after two days , after two days again they called and said scooter is in checking process and will be delivered after two days , whole week had past , my wife called them again telling them to deliver scooter , they told her yes a boy is coming around 7pm , at 8pm my wife called them again , this time they told her boy is reaching within an hour , at 10pm my wife called them again , this time they told her that scooter is going back and will deliver after two days because of some technical issues,,,, this is how they treat female costumer , they even don't worry about informing her about any issues and at last they told her that there is no boy who can deliver scooter told because all boys are busy. GUY DON'T BUY FROM BIKE 24

“Negative stars”

Written on: 18/01/2021 by Kmannell (1 review written)

If I could give negative stars I would. I ordered a pair of Hokas in October and the still have not arrived. I have sent 6 emails over the past few months and keep being told that it will clear customs in 1-2 weeks, they don’t care enough to check the status of the shipment. I asked for a refund month ago and was told I would get one when I get the shoes and send them back. What in the actual hell? That would cost me more money to send them back IF THEY EVER COME. Worst experience I’ve ever had ordering online or for that matter any company. Terrible customer service. Don’t buy from this company!’

“Good shopping experience.”

Written on: 28/10/2020 by Ballard172 (1 review written)

I bought a Gore-Tex jacket from them in the sale and it arrived 4 working days later. The jacket was exactly as described and the whole experience was good from start to finish. They answered my questions about the jacket before I made my purchase which was very reassuring. I would use them again without doubt.

“Hopelessness”

Written on: 28/05/2015 by Irek78 (1 review written)

A long time from order until dispatch. Three days trying to figure out how long it will last, and nobody does not answer my messages. Hello! Is anybody home? Next week I have a race. My bike is without wheels. My money spent on wheels hanging somewhere between Pay Pal and Bike 24. Goods, which I bought in the UK in the same day tomorrow will be with me. Hopelessness. I do not recommend.

“Do your research before buying products from Bike24 ”

Written on: 16/07/2014 by cilia30303 (1 review written)

I purchased a SRAM 'Cassette' to run on my SRAM RED 22 Rear Derailleur. I wanted to run a ratio of 11-32 to assist with hill climbing. I later found out on the SRAM site that the 11-32 will only run on the SRAM RED 22 WiFLi Rear Derailleur, something that is noted on all other online sites except for Bike24. The result is that the 11-32 will not run on my 'short; version of the RED 22 Rear Derailleur. When I pointed this missing piece of information on their product description the reply from their 'Customer Service' was "We are not forced to write on a cassette description for what it is usable or not." Not happy Bike24. All other online Bike Shops have this information. Should have stuck with the UK Shops. Never again !!

“Wish List”

Written on: 08/05/2014 by 394Bailey (1 review written)

The wish list is a trap, the next day all prices rose. All products yesterday put on wish list today prices had increased. Disliked. Antonio

“Terrible service!! Overcharge for shipping”

Written on: 04/03/2014 by KaiMonroe (1 review written)

I was sent a couple winter tires. They was supposed to arrive my home by DHL parcel service, I paid the tires and 19,95 € for handling and shipping. However, the item was delivered by other company (Bring) that made me pay 20 € extra. Customer service was totally unoperative, and unpolite. my advice: NEVER BUY BIKE24

“ lazy and nonchalant.”

Written on: 02/09/2013 by esdg (1 review written)

They answer without read your emails, they are lazy and nonchalant. I made an order, the country of the delivery address was mistaken during the registration and they send the delivery in a city that don't even exist in the country. When i ask them to redirect the package they say i have to wait 1 month until the package came back at us. then they will send it back... That's 1 month and 2 weeks to get my delivery??? Never use that shop again...

“False Advertising!”

Written on: 30/01/2013

I'm not sure how much I'd trust this group. I had a large order of cycling gear. Most of what I'll be needing for the up coming season. I wanted a one stop shop as there was everything from socks,gloves, shoes and bibshorts to bottles,cages, tools and pumps on the list. So instead of hiting up 5 or 6 sites I thought I'd go with Bike 24 for everything and as they had a price guarantee I thought I wasn't losing out. Well after a while they got back to say that they wouldn't honor the price guarantee because those sites I had listed don't have the better prices any more. In some cases that was true, during the delay in getting back to me the items had been sold out but in other cases it simply wasn't true, they were there and cheaper. So I found the items I had listed again on other sites at the same better price and bought them straight away so as not to lose out again. I bought everything else as well else where. It was only about €400-500 worth, a drop in the ocean for them I'm sure but they wont be getting my business again.

“unknown charges”

Written on: 24/08/2012

after ordering a certain amount of items for over 140 EUR (including 15 EUR shipping & handling) two days later they charged my account for 24.85 EUR for unknown reasons (!) I was trying to contact them with no avail. no explanation no response.. the shipping was made from Germany to Lithuania (those countries are pretty close, separated only with Poland). I'm facing a trouble like this for the first time and not sure yet, where could I report this incident. of course, have all the proof and receipt with no indication or any explanation for the extra charge.

“One of the best shops.”

Written on: 23/07/2011

I have bought plenty of stuff from these guys, never had a problem with anything what so ever. Even a whole bike from them and it arrived on time and safely. The customer service is great and they respond fast, and will answer any questions you may have. Some things can be bought from here for over 100 euros cheaper than other european based shops.

“Bike24 had some great prices for Brooks Saddles and...”

Written on: 15/04/2011

Bike24 had some great prices for Brooks Saddles and Busch + M ller Lights and promised a maximum of 14 days delivery. I placed an order on 1/3 or 4 /2011 and they charged me $19.95 Euros for shipping (Another pretty good price.)
They shipped it on 1/5/2011 and provided a tracking number.
On 1/6 they charged me $177.50 +$5.33. I have repeatedly asked for an explanation of the 2 charges but, Bike24 has never provided a believable answer. (They say my bank must have done something. My bank assures me this is a transaction from Bike24 not from the bank.)
1/6 was the last day the status of the package was updated on DHL/Deutsche Post's website.

On 1/17/2011 I contacted Bike24 because the status of my order had not been updated on DHL/Deutsche Post's website since 1/6. Bike24 told me they had started a request to DHL and if it wasn't here on Wednesday they would start an "official investigation."
On 1/19/2011 (Wednesday) I contacted Bike24 to tell them the package had not arrived and to ask for details of their "official investigation". They told me they could send me another package or refund my $. They told me that DHL said they do not have the last scan. Bike24 now said they would start the "official investigation" on 1/24/2011.
On 1/20/2011 I asked Bike24 where DHL says it is. Bike24 responded, "The parcel should be already in the USA."
On 1/24/2011 I asked Bike24 to send me another package.
On 1/25/2011 (After receiving no reply to my earlier email.) I pointed out that it had now been 21 days since my order. Later that day I got home to find that there was $41.05 postage due after I'd already paid 19.95 Euros for shipping.
On 1/26/2011 I AGAIN contacted Bike24 I told them clearly that the package was POSTAGE DUE, NOT VAT OR CUSTOMS. I offered to pay the $41.05 if they would reimburse me.
I gave up using email and began to call international long distance and talk directly with Martin Herring.
When I called US DHL as Bike24 told me, DHL informed me that they have nothing to do with DHL/Deutsche Post packages.
On 1/28/2011, after several phone calls, Mr. Hering agreed to reimburse me $41.05. So; I picked up the package and on 1/31/2011 I emailed the documents to verify my $41.05 payment. I included photos of the package clearly marked "Postage Due"; a copy of the notice for postage due & a receipt from the post office for postage due.
By 2/2/2011 I emailed them to ask when my account would be credited as agreed.
On 2/3/2011 I emailed again because I still had no response.
On 2/4/2011 Bike24 replied that AFTER they had confirmation from DHL that these were "really delivery costs and not vat or customs will we refund you the money." NOT AS PER OUR AGREEMENT. I had already provided all the documentation Bike24 asked for.
I called Bike24 via International Long Distance again & spoke to Johannes Krause who finally agreed to issue the credit as earlier promised.
On 2/5/2011 I asked again about the $5.33 charge and was told 2 days later by Herr Krause that the charge was not from them.
On 2/8/2011 the credit was finally applied to my account. (Actually $41.94)
I had given up on the $5.33 and thought the ordeal was over.

Then a couple of weeks ago I got a call from the Post Office telling me they had a refund for me. It turned out that my one of my earlier suspicions was correct. DHL/Deutsche Post had failed to label the package correctly. They refunded me the $41.05 that I had paid.

On April 13 I received an email notifying me that Bike24 was reverse the credit they gave me earlier. That seemed fair. Until I checked my account to find that they were not debiting $41.94 as they had credited me but, $44.97. After all the delays falsehoods and misrepresentations, it was going to cost me even more!
I emailed to complain and have yet to receive a reasonable response.

Contacts at Bike24.
Martin Hering
Sebastian Vogel
Johannes Krause

“Goods arrived but considering the cost it was abit...”

Written on: 16/03/2011

Goods arrived but considering the cost it was abit slow. Product failed within first month and Bike 24 has been refusing to sort it out saying there is nothing they can do so I have a set wheels I cant use. Great