Canadian Spa Company Hot Tubs - Toronto 2011 Hot Tub Reviews

“Worst purchse ever”

Written on: 07/04/2017 by Ryannr222 (1 review written)

They sell junk that is made in China. I have had my tub almost a year and the thing barely runs, and is broken more than it is running. I am waiting on my 4th pump that I told them about a month ago. I'm sure they are waiting for the warranty to run out so they don't have to hear from me again. I have owned a Beachcomber hot tub for almost 10 years and would recommend spending the extra and get one of those. Stay as far away from this Chinese junk as possible… Read Full Review

Xavierlabelle's Comment

Written on: 11/04/2017

If you are a genuine customer, I apologise for any inconvenience and please contact me along with your location and I will do every in my power to ensure you are happy and satisfied with your hot tub. You have a 2 year on site warranty so would all be covered free of charge. What worries me if that you are overly Pro a competitor's spa and overly derogatory to Canadian Spa for a normal customer. I don't want to rule out that you are a real customer that is genuinely frustrated and venting, and if so we want to help, but if associated with a competitor, I can only recommend focusing on your customers rather than a smear campaign. I personally have never encountered a case where 4 pumps have gone in a year, but if that truly is the case we need to look at the underlying issue as it is unlikely to be the pump itself.

Read 1 Comment

“Customer service”

Written on: 26/02/2016 by KelseyTownsend (1 review written)

I really like this company. They portable hot tubs are the best in that category. Do not expect it to work well after -7 c. It is only a 120v unit. Expect hydro bills to go up. Per month, 35-50$, in winter 100-200$ I made a an auxiliary filter with a dollar store metal screen coffee filter and a piece of PVC 4 inch pipe and an end cap. Hooked it up to a fountain pump. It really helps out the filter system. Also put insulating foam pads under your tub. I also made a styrofoam cork 54" in… Read Full Review

Click here for Amazon Home & Garden products

“Excellent hot tub but spares from UK site very expensive.”

Written on: 07/02/2016 by William27 (1 review written)

We have a Thunder Bay hot tub which even after two years works excellently and has been a joy for us as a family. We carry out our own maintenance as little else is required. However in terms of replacement filters etc Canadian Spa in the UK are very very expensive. Filters for example are somewhat complicated in terms of size and descriptive etc and this we feel is done on purpose to ensure that the purchaser sticks with Canadian Spa, however we have found filters that work just as well as… Read Full Review

Can_Spa's Comment

Written on: 24/07/2016

Our filter system comes with 2 silver ion micro-ban filters and 2 pre filters. It is a little unfair to compare it to a regular filter which we sell as well. Our system reduces chemicals because the micro - ban inhibits the growth in the dirtiest part of your spa the filter.

cleaning the older style filters requires an acid solution which is also bad for the environment. The pre filter trap larger debris and also help the lifespan of the filters.

Our spa's 100ft filtration combined with our ozone system delivers the cleanest water possible. When you consider costs look at the whole picture and determine if it is worth it and we think you will conclude it is. check our website for more information about our system.

Canadian Spa Company

Read 1 Comment

“Worst Experience”

Written on: 25/08/2015 by DisappointedInVictoriaBC (1 review written)

Purchased the Toronto Spa online from Home Depot. Informed by Canadian Spa Company my tub would only take 4 days to deliver. $7,000 and two weeks later, everyone from Home Depot, the delivery company and Canadian Spa Company are pointing fingers at one another. Where is my tub? Could have easily purchased a spa from a local company and had it set in place, installed and operating long ago. Disappointing experience… Read Full Review

Click here for Amazon Home & Garden products

“Above and beyond the call of duty”

Written on: 27/08/2014 by internetmug (4 reviews written)

I purchased a Muskoka spa in February of this year and upon arrival I unfortunately experienced damaged parts. I contacted Canadian spa and the replacement parts arrived 2 days later. Great customer service. We have now had our spa for 6 months and my wife and I have loved every minute of it. We have since had a a further fault develop with the spa liner, however I did not register within the time frame set by the company for the warranty therefore I emailed asking for the price of a… Read Full Review

“Absolutely Bloody Marvellous!”

Written on: 08/10/2013 by loaded (3 reviews written)

I am 38 and have bought many things in my life, from cars to houses, all sorts of electronics, swimming pools etc. I have never received such product satisfaction, or customer service from a company before, as with Canadian Spa Company. They went well above and beyong the call of duty to get me up and running with the product. Even thought the retailer gave us the incorrect size of cover (too big, so it still worked) the UK support centre sent me the correct one in just a few days... get… Read Full Review

“Fantastic Service ”

Written on: 31/10/2012

What a great company to do business with, from the first call to the delivery arrangements to the guys who fitted the spar. the advice and service was wonderful, the people we spoke to at the company were very helpful in providing advice, discussing various requests and insulation preparation work. The spar is all singing and dancing and well worth the money. it not only looks great, it feels great, well worth it if you are buying a spar, check out this company, they are great… Read Full Review

Click here for Amazon Home & Garden products

“Just what we wanted, the Toronto 2011 hot tub is well...”

Written on: 04/03/2011

Just what we wanted, the Toronto 2011 hot tub is well packaged and delivered quickly. We would definitely recommend this store. Very pleased with the product and amazed at the speed of the delivery, despite it being very close to Christmas.

Advantages: Easy to navigate and easy to use website with wide range of hot tubs to choose from. high and low scale products and prices, a vast range.

Disadvantages: Cant think of any. Canadian Spa Company is the shop that has everything for your home and… Read Full Review

Garden on Amazon