Nikon D3100 Reviews

Nikon D3100 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Nikon D3100

Nikon D3100

“Great Nikon D3100 camera bought from gizmo.bz”

Written on: 14/05/2012 by mckinn3434 (0 reviews written)

Great Nikon D3100 camera bought from gizmo.bz As a retired professional photographer, I now rate myself as a mere enthusiast, using digital point-and-shoot compacts. Then I thought can I use my old Nikon lenses on a modern DSLR? So I treated myself to a D3100 bought from gizmo.bz, an online shop in India. Using the standard kit lens I note the exposure details like an exposure meter and transfer them to the manual lens, take a shot, and check it out on the LCD screen. Easy. Go for it! But... I… Read Full Review

“I love this camera. It got it a few weeks ago from...”

Written on: 03/03/2011

I love this camera. It got it a few weeks ago from Dixons Travel (tax free) at London Gatwick Airport for £430. It is an excellent entry level DSLR and hasn't really got any difference to the Canon 550D. It can film in 1080p and has live view. It has a 14.2 mega pixels and 11 focus points. And it has this new processor, don't know what its called. This is my first SLR and I love it… Read Full Review

Vc101's Comment

Written on: 09/02/2012

I also love this camera..this was my first cam i bought when I first started photography...it is so easy to use, very beginner, very precise...:-)

Read 1 Comment

Nikon D3100

Like most the other Nikon DSLR's the Nikon D3100 is a consumers favourite. With a cnet consumer rating of 4.5, its no wonder so many people are happy with their purchases. Many consumers are pleased that the camera can be used by both beginners and more advanced photographers. It does produce great quality pictures, however some camera users have suggested that the video quality isn't brilliant, and the general advice is not to buy this camera as a replacement for a camcorder.

The size and weight of the camera has been duly appreciated by consumers at Amazon, making it easier to carry around on those adventure trips, although some some do feel that the construction is a bit plastic. Everyone knows how frustrating it can be to pull out your camera and prepare to take a picture, but by the time the camera is ready, the moment has already gone. With the Nikon D3100 you no longer have to worry about that.