Bella Bathrooms Reviews - www.bellabathrooms.co.uk

Bella Bathrooms - www.bellabathrooms.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Bella Bathrooms - www.bellabathrooms.co.uk

Bella Bathrooms - www.bellabathrooms.co.uk

“Terrible, do don't conplu with consumer protection law”

Written on: 27/10/2022 by Tomdlad (1 review written)

Terrible. Bella Bathrooms don't adhere to legally required distance selling regulations. The law states you have 14 days to inform the retailer you wish to return an item. The law goes onto say the retailer has to allow a further 14 days for the item to be returned. 13 days after delivery I told Bella Bathrooms I wished to exchange an item as I'd got the wrong size. I was told they would only accept if I had it back to their site within 14 days of delivery, ie the next day. This is clearly a breach of the minimum requirements as outlined in consumer law. Since then they have ignored my emails.

“Don't use this company”

Written on: 29/03/2022 by 123andrewdu (1 review written)

This company will not refund you for goods bought on the Internet and returned. Even though the item is returned within 14 days as per the consumer credit act. They claim there terms and conditions state no returns but there is no exemption for this stated in the consumer credit act. I am having to take legal action through my credit card company to recover the payment. It is only £50 but I am on a pension and in the current climate every penny counts. I would not use this company there are plenty of better ones with good customer services out there.

“Bella bathrooms not so bella”

Written on: 17/07/2019 by Roobrooks (1 review written)

Terrible customer service item returned and they refused to refund. Because we could not prove that the tray was damaged in transit. Note when returning the item, we insured it but used the original packaging. When we tried to claim due to Bella bathrooms refusing to refund us we were told that the insurance would not pay. This is due to the original packaging not being adequate. Do not use this company, If there is any risk you may want to return an item.

Bellabathrooms's Response to Roobrooks's Review

Written on: 23/07/2019

Hi,

You continue to state delivery was up to a week late, this is untrue. This shower tray, product code on our website 557-000, states "estimated dispatch time 5 working days". Your order was dispatched on the fifth working day (within the advertised lead time) and delivered to you the next working day. This was NOT by any means late at all nevermind up to a week late.

We can not refund your tray because this was damaged when returned. This was sent out to you in perfect condition, adequately packaged for the method of delivery, there was no report from yourselves of any damage to the tray despite admitting you checked this, it was returned checked and damage discovered.

You will not find another company who would accept return of damaged goods and issue a refund for these.

We advised you to contact the courier to claim for transit damage which you have informed us they refused to pay, Bella Bathrooms are not at fault for this.

The packaging was more than adequate, it arrived to you undamaged therefore point proven. Yes a return must come back in original manufacturers packaging but this does not mean to say you can not apply extra support if necessary, it all depends how you intend to send this back. Most couriers are careless and do not handle fragile goods as they should, we have no involvement in the returns therefore it is your responsibility it reaches us undamaged.

Regards,
Bella Bathrooms Ltd.

Roobrooks's Response to Roobrooks's Review

Written on: 24/07/2019

are you admitting that your items are sent out to customers without adequate packaging?

Because we used the original packaging to return the item and a professional parcel company has advised as you did, that this packaging is not adequate.

To improve your process simply ask for photos of the return items before they are sent. By all means charge for return shipping, but as a business manage it at your end. That way you will avoid these disputes. And your customers will not be left feeling let down and dejected by your service!

Bellabathrooms's reply to Roobrooks's Comment

Written on: 25/07/2019

We have been running this business for 15 years very successfully, thank you for your suggestion regarding how our returns process should be ran however this is not possible for a number of reasons. Asking for a photo prior to return does not really provide any form of evidence, goods could be damaged since the image was taken prior to handover to a courier, an image of a perfectly find item prior to dispatch will not stand in any way to support a claim with a courier if it was then damaged in transit during the return journey, so a fairly pointless exercise.

We are contracted to certain couriers, collections/returns are not part of our contract, which is why we state in our Terms and conditions that returns are down to the customer and it is their duty to ensure they arrive back in an undamaged condition.

We most definitely are not saying our goods are not adequately packaged. This item was sent in original manufacturers packaging and delivered via their own transport vans, we are only responsible for delivering the goods to you, which we very clearly did because this packaging was adequate for the delivery to you, it arrived undamaged (or so we must believe as you checked the goods and no report of damage was made). You returned this in the same packaging via UPS, the van was full with endless different sized/weight consignments, none of which securely strapped in the back of the vehicle, all leaning on each other in a number of positions. This is exactly the same for a lot of couriers which I will not name. If you felt that this packaging was enough for that means of transport then that is entirely up to you to send back this way at your own risk, but this would be at your risk. If you're unsure, apply extra packaging to be safe, the value of your goods are at stake.

What is "adequately packaged" for one courier is not necessarily for another. It feels very much again like blame towards Bella Bathrooms for your lack of providing additional packaging for your choice of courier and this resulting in damage - assuming this is where it happened.

Are you also in agreement that the delivery was infact on time and as advertised?

Read 3 Comments

“Broken items and poor service”

Written on: 08/05/2019 by Pedrod1945 (1 review written)

My bathroom was nearly complete. All I needed was a bathroom cabinet for my sink to sit on. I ordered from Bella as I thought they were a reputable company. What a mistake I made. The item arrived and looked good. A 2 drawer bathroom unit with soft close drawers. However, when I unpacked it I found that 3 out of 4 of the mechanisms for the soft close drawers inside the unit were broken resulting in the drawers not closing properly. Not acceptable for a £292 item. As this was now unpacked in my bathroom I decided that rather than re-packaging the item and waiting for an exchange to have the same potential issue I would offer to fix this myself by having the broken parts sent to me. I would simply replace these myself. I then began the painful communication with Bella. It took 16 e-mails over 59 days to eventually receive the replacement parts, whilst the unit sat on my bathroom floor. Horrendous service!!

“Possibly the worst customer service”

Written on: 27/02/2019 by Templetonjo279 (1 review written)

Happy to take your money, goods delivered on time...but beware, any problems with your purchase and they do their very best to wiggle out of it. Never their fault just the customers. Lots of other companies to choose from!

“Avoid like the plague”

Written on: 21/09/2017 by Corinne37 (1 review written)

Customer service is absolutely awful if you have any problems they are rude aggressive and arrogant. Toilet leaked and they tried to blame the fitter! Taps were missing from the order too so had to source them elsewhere - wish I had read these reviews beforehand I wouldn't have touched them!

“DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY”

Written on: 18/06/2017 by ajcox100 (1 review written)

I have never been so disappointed with a service or product. I ordered a toilet and sink vanity unit which all arrived after many emails asking for a time and date, in the end it was with minimal notice but it did arrive and everything that was supposed to be there was there. All was fitted but the toilet leaked when flushed. The toilet was removed and on close inspection it was evident that it had been patched up in several places. I phoned Bella Bathrooms and the lady I spoke with said a replacement would be sent straight away and I should expect an email with a delivery date. I waited 4 days, nothing. I phoned again and spoke to a different person who said there was no record of the conversation I had already had so nothing had been ordered. I was to wait for an email, it never came so I phoned again. Emails were unanswered so the only real way to ever communicate was via telephone. Then after 3 weeks of being told different things I was asked to send photos. During the 3 weeks I had waited I was without a toilet which the company was fully aware of. 6 weeks I waited with no toilet facility before the replacement was delivered. No apology and to be honest by this point I was just grateful to have a working toilet again. This toilet has been fitted for 3 months and has started leaking again. The quality of the product is shocking. I strongly advise anybody not to use this company for anything at all.

“wrong basin”

Written on: 28/02/2017 by MemphisMaher361 (1 review written)

ordered basin £88.00 charged £43.00 for delivery.Totally different basin arrived to image ,even different size,different shape,different code.17 emails,10 calls later still insisting its the right basin.Never manager or anyone of authority on duty to speak ,no refund.DO NOT USE THIS COMPANPY. Still waiting for manager to respond.

“Terrible customer service!!!!”

Written on: 13/02/2017 by CamrynNielsen466 (1 review written)

We ordered a sink vanity unit an tap from Bella bathrooms delivery was initially quick, tap was in good condition but the vanity unit was broke beyond repair it had clearly been dropped, if the unit was new as described then I think we wouldn't have had any issues with Bella bathrooms if the items come not damage I think you could count yourself lucky, customer service is the worst we have experienced eventually after taking pictures sending them off for them to do there own investigation they eventually sent another unit out to us... again this was damaged, but only on the back of the unit by the point we really needed a unit fitted so our downstairs toilet could be used, so the plumber made a piece of wood to fit the back of the unit so basically we repaired the unit when we rang to ask for partial refund of £60 as this was the cost of the plumber repairing the damage on the unit they had sent us they tried to fob us off with a £10 good will gesture eventually they agreed £49 which still meant we were out of pocket but by this point 3 weeks later we were just very frustrated and wanted to b able to use our down stairs facilities, they refund we were told would be put in the bank immidiatly,. Unfortunately it wasn't a week had gone by and no refund so we rang again the person you need to speak to is always conveniently out the office!!! Frustrating, anyway after speaking with trading standards who told me it appeared Bella bathrooms possibly giving us the run around because after 30 days we do t have a leg to stand on, so we wrote an email explaining our statuary rights like advised by trading standards and boom... 30 minutes later literally the manager emailed back to say they don't know what we were on about the refund had been processed... funny that ahe?? Think we are stupid..it actually says what time the money went through.. So good luck if you do use bella bathrooms they then sent us claim forms from parcel force so they could claim the money back on the damage goods, the forms will go in noticed, if they had dealt with us properly from the start we would be happy to help them claim there money back. Terrible customer service and shockingly they have been running for 11 years. We would have had another unit sent but we were told we weren't allowed because they were already losing money... hello I'm the customer and Iv ordered in good will... not my problem. AVOID AVOID AVOID and this was January 2017! In case anyone thinks this was a few years ago!!!

“Totally unprofessional”

Written on: 23/01/2017 by Adinde (2 reviews written)

I Bought a bathroom suite online. They were helpful up until the point they had taken my money. When the order arrived, it arrived without any paperwork so that the delivery driver only knew to deliver a 'pallet of stuff'. It turned out that a critical part without which installation could not take place was missing. I called and emailed within half an hour and they promised delivery within 24 hours: at that point I was impressed, because it meant that installation could still proceed as planned. As I had not had any confirmation of the (re)delivery I called back late afternoon, only to be told they could not actually deliver (they clearly did not deem it necessary to tell their customer who was expecting the part it would not come!) and they would get back to me ...... they didn't. I emailed them and called them the Monday morning after to ask for an update. They assured me they would address my emails that morning...... they didn't Tuesday - nothing Wednesday - nothing Thursday - I called again and they told me that the item was going to be delivered on Friday (again apparently not deeming it necessary to let the customer know so they can make sure there would be someone to accept the delivery) Friday - .......nothing! I called them again at 16:30 to ask where it was and they assured me it would arrive by 17:00 ........ it didn't. So yet another weekend of delay and cost for having booked the plumber TWICE and not being able to do the work. I then wrote the same review as above on Trustpilot as this is what I actually relied on when placing my order with them (a great Trustpilot score)! To my great surprise I got an email from Trustpilot first thing Monday morning to tell me they had removed my review because "Bella bathrooms had informed them THEY DID NOT RECOGNISE ME AS A CUSTOMER". That is rather interesting considering I have a very unusual last name and I spoke to them around a dozen times in the two weeks preceding my review and emailed them plenty of times as well!! Trustpikoy asked me to provide evidence that I was in fact a Bella customer so I immediate supplied them with the proof. I am still waiting to get my review re-instated, but as Trustpilot charges their customers for facilitating requests they censure the actual customer reviews that remain on their site! If you are lucky and your Bella order is delivered in full they may well be Ok, but a company only really earns its stars when something doesn't go according to plan. In Bella Bathroom's case they simply don't care as soon as they've taken your money. 1) they don't communicate; and 2) they don't deliver. Following my damning review and my email to them that I had now disputed the transaction with my credit card company last Friday evening, whilst I am still to receive any communication, the missing part miraculously arrived on Monday! I would AVOID AT ALL COST + experiencing that 'Trustpilot' reviews are actually censured in favour of the companies being reviewed I would not place any reliance on a Trustpilot score in the future!

Folks70's Response to Adinde's Review

Written on: 09/02/2017

My friend used this company I looked at the terms as needed a new shower and bathroom suite. I was to be honest curious after she shared her experience. I'm glad I heard from her experience as would rather pay extra than get that stress. The website looks really good and they are high stars on trustpilot reviews I won't trust that review site now.

Read 1 Comment

“Rude & unhelpful”

Written on: 20/10/2016 by tonyikon (1 review written)

Sent out wrong product & then basically not interested- would suggest go elsewhere

“Faulty product - no refund”

Written on: 17/10/2016 by MattLondon2016 (1 review written)

I ordered a Stuart Turner water pump for £498. It arrived 1 week later than promised (I'd called to double check with them before ordering). Much worse than that though, it arrived incomplete, damaged and evidently previously used (some parts were still wet). I rang and was told to fill in the form and send it back. This I did at an extra cost of £55. That was 5 weeks ago and still no refund or reply. I rang today and was told it had been collected by the manufacturer who needed to check it (my contract is with Bella - not the manufacturer - and they supplied faulty goods). I asked to speak to a manager, was put on hold for 30min, and then they cut me off.

“Awful Company and Poor Customer Services”

Written on: 05/10/2015 by iuBateman285 (1 review written)

A company to definitely to avoid, especially if you have a problem with your order like I did. Slow, unhelpful and so bad I have had to take legal action to recover my money. Their customer services are pathetic and do not seem to know basic consumer law. I actually found them quite arrogant and despite their website, they really aren't that polished or professional a company

“Couldn't be worse!!”

Written on: 02/06/2015 by GW144 (1 review written)

I can honestly say this is the worst company i have ever dealt with. I can only hope that people are bright enough to read the reviews (unlike me!) before ordering. Where do i start? First of all i ordered a basin and few other bits and pieces on the 10th of May under the premise that it would be delivered in a couple of days (as stated by Bella Bathrooms). We were working to a deadline and so needed it rather urgently. We received confirmation although no delivery date. After 3 days we hadn't received the basin and so emailed Bella bathrooms who told me it would be with me on monday the 14th as they were dispatching it on friday. A bit annoyed that it hadn't arrived when they said it would but i never said anything. I booked the plumber for the monday and nothing arrived. A few more days passed and we emailed again on the 18th of May chasing the order and never received a reply. So I called Bella bathrooms and spoke to someone. I chased my order and asked for a confirmed delivery date as i didn't want to book (and pay) for the plumber again only for nothing to arrive. she told me it would be with me the next day (19th May) and guaranteed this. I asked her 4 times as her tone of voice and reply didn’t seem very confident "100% it will be here? It's out for delivery and your sure it will be here?" to which she replied "yeah..." I also asked why my order was still missing 8 days after i ordered it and was told by her there was a delay. I asked what the delay was and she quite charmingly replied "errrrr dunno..." So i booked the plumber and shockingly nothing arrived. I called her again who was still as charming as ever "erm it will be with you tomorrow now". No apology, nothing. She told me it had been collected by DPD and was held up in the depot and would be delivered the next day. I asked for the DPD tracking number to check this as it was quite obvious that her word was worth (pardon the pun) tap all. I did the track and discovered that a delivery hadn't even been scheduled until that day which i couldn't believe! That means that twice i was promised the order would be delivered the next day, a DPD delivery hadn't even been arranged and the order had NO chance of arriving.  I told her i was booking the plumber based on her word and had to pay him even if the basin wasn't there. Unbelievable! When the basin did finally arrive 12 days late, just to complete the Bella Bathroom experience, it was very poorly packaged and smashed to pieces! This mean that i got to speak to (yes you guessed it!) The same woman again! I told her that rather than go through all this fun again, i want a refund - which i have now recieved. It is all over now and i have re-ordered a basin from another company, and it arrived on time and in one piece which i so pleased about until i realised that how online ordering is supposed to work! So my advice - Avoid Bella Bathrooms and avoid the person I dealt with!

“worst company ever”

Written on: 27/03/2015 by johnywindows (1 review written)

Ordered a shower screen and door on line on Wednesday clearly stating it would be delivered in 48hrs rang them on friday and was told would have to ring back Monday rang on Monday was told the courier had it so rang courier company they had no record of delivery so rang april showers the supplier to bella bathrooms they had no record of it ether . So spoke again to bella bathrooms and a mouthy cow whos apparently a manager told me its orderd and wouldnt refund me coz it was orderd even tho the delivery company and the supplier had said it wasnt . They are all liers and the worst company ever i finally received it 6 working days after i orderd it what happened to the 48hr delivery. They nead shooting the loud mouthed lieing manager who probably looks like a bloke

“Do not buy from this company - Save your money!!”

Written on: 12/11/2014 by BrodyWard (1 review written)

This company is only interested in taking your money and not in customer service. They will take your money and if you have a problem, they don't ccare and will not replace or refund. Stay away from them and save your money!!

“Be Warned ! ”

Written on: 12/06/2014 by AScurry (1 review written)

Customer Service is horrendous, and it seems that they still operating in this way and no one has put a stop to it. (Never mind the fact that I think they write their own reviews on their website, and my bad review is not even published on their website). Bought a mirror from BB which was signed for by my daughter while I was at work. Upon opening the packaging that evening, the wooden frame on the mirror on both corners completely damaged. Emailed customer service the same day to say it was damaged, no response. Call them 2 days later, they said they would have to check if the shipment was signed for unchecked. No call back. Call again 2 days later and they tell me there is nothing they can do because I should of told my daughter to check the items for damage or sign for it unchecked. Bit hard when the courier company just shoves his machine through the door and says sign here, not giving a youngster an opportunity to know what to do. I did not even know my daughter was home. I did not even know the shipment was arriving, I was not informed via their automated email when shipment was dispatched in the first place. So I basically don't have a leg to stand on according to their terms and conditions. I have an expensive damaged product, but they say in good faith I can buy another one slightly discounted. I will never deal with this company again. They have ripped me off, wasted my time trying to get through to them to explain my daughter did not know about the terms and conditions, the answer is, I should have told her. Bit difficult when you don't know when you shipment is arriving and not aware myself that my daughter was at home and answered the door. Customer Services deserves a Zero star, they are arrogant and don't do what they say. But I will be taking this further,they cannot carry on treating Customers this way. "Disgusted"

“Fine till there's a fault then instantly deny...”

Written on: 09/04/2014 by PalomaBreen123 (1 review written)

I had a good experience of BB while the goods were not faulty. However when after 6 months my Mira digital shower stopped working they did not want to know. Mira denied my manufacturer warranty on a pretext (a claimed, unsubstantiated and undocumented incompatibility with my shower pump, nothing to do with the electronic failure of my remote controller) then Bella Bathrooms instantly said because it had been installed it was nothing to do with them. They have persistently refused to acknowledge the Sale of Goods Act, at Director level. It is a policy, apparently. If the manufacturer deals with it, it's all fine. If they don't, it seems you will have to meekly accept the loss or endure all the stress and hassle of taking Bella Bathrooms to court. I can only advise shopping elsewhere.

“Very Poor Customer Service”

Written on: 26/02/2014 by LucianaKearns404 (1 review written)

Purchased a new bath and basin. ten days later we found the same bath for over £60.00 less at another on-line store. We noticed that Bella Bathrooms advertise a Price-Match feature, however when we contacted them and sent them the link to the cheaper bath they informed us that the price match didn't apply if the customer has already made the purchase. Honestly! if one would find the exact same product elsewhere why on earth would you go back to them just to get the same price! Their customer service department only seem to be interested in arguing and informing their customers that they are wrong.

“DO NOT USE”

Written on: 07/12/2013 by tiger1957 (2 reviews written)

I ordered about £800 worth of bathroom items from this company, The first item to arrive was damaged and had to be replaced. When the replacement arrived, it too was damaged. The return refund procedure for this item took ages even after several phone calls. The delivery of the bulk of the items was schedule and promised for a date early in November and I stayed in all day to receive them. They did not arrive. I rang the company yet again to complain an was told by the agent that he had "forgotten" to put the order through. I needed the goods and the last item on order for the end of that week, as my plumber was coming to start work in my bathroom. I needed to know if the goods would arrive on time. The agent could not confirm this and added there was no guarantee the last item ordered would arrive by the promised Friday date. I told him to cancel the order and confirmed this by e-mail. Within minutes of sending the e-mail I received a call from one of the managers apologising for their errors and asking me to resurrect my order if they guaranteed delivery by the Friday date. I did not do this as by then I had made a call to my local builder's merchant and ordered (at extra cost) all the items from them (all goods arrived within 2 days). Bella Bathrooms have a very poor customer service department. You have to e-mail most queries to them as they use the expensive 0845 number. They don't always reply to e-mail queries so you still end up ringing them. They renege on delivery promises, fail to put orders through the system and take an age refunding money. My dealings with Bella Bathrooms ended up costing me money, even though I did not receive any goods. I am not sure how much money or time I spent on phone calls, but know that by ordering the same items from my local merchant, I was left approximately £150 out of pocket. This was, however, a small price to ensure guaranteed delivery and to not have to deal with Bella Bathrooms ever again.

Bellabathroomsltd's Response to tiger1957's Review

Written on: 13/12/2013

Dear Tiger1957,

Having read this review of our company i am in disbelief that this would ever of happened?? i cannot find an order for £1000 or nearly £1000 as you have stated that was placed in November?? we have no record of any customer ever having a replacement that was also damaged on an order of this value?? as you can see from the below reviews Bella Bathrooms Ltd have a very good customer service department and none of my sales team would EVER just forget to dispatch an order, maybe the item would be delayed from us if it was a replacement but it would never be forgotten.

Bella Bathrooms have 2 contact numbers and all emails are always answered within 24hrs of receiving in to our office.

If this review is genuine then please contact us or leave your full name so i can look in to this again.

Kind Regards

Office Manager
Bella Bathrooms Ltd

Bellabathroomsltd's reply to Bellabathroomsltd's Comment

Written on: 17/12/2013

Bella Bathrooms response was to the first review that was posted, the review has now been changed by Tiger1957...

Tiger1957's reply to Bellabathroomsltd's Comment

Written on: 17/12/2013

Sarah
My name is Chris Mayer. Perhaps the email I sent you on 7th Nov (10.01) and the one you returned to me the same day (10.36) will go some way to suspend your disbelief. In your reply you even state that you will be disciplining him because he admitted he FORGOT to put my order through for delivery on the day promised. If I was registered with facebook, which I have no desire to be, I would also have put my review on TrustPilot. My dealings with Bella Bathrooms were far from good and you let me down badly. I can confirm I will not be using you again. I have also sent an email to Review Centre agreeing for my details to be released to you as well as copies of the 2 emails.

Bellabathroomsltd's reply to Tiger1957's Comment

Written on: 18/12/2013

Dear Mr Mayer,

Thank you for responding to my comments and at least now i can see from our records that you had placed 2 orders with Bella Bathrooms.

First order was dated Wednesday 29th October 2.23pm , you then rang on the 31st October 9.20am to delay the dispatch until the 4th of November to guarantee delivery on Wednesday the 6th November, you then called back the same day at 5.30pm to cancel part of your order, we cancelled the items you had requested immediately and contacted our warehouse to remove the items from the pallet that was ready to be loaded on to the lorry for dispatch that evening, delaying the dispatch of your order.

On the 1st November you contacted us to say that the Radiator that you had received direct from our manufacturers was faulty, we then arranged for a replacement to be delivered to you within 2 working days.

Once you received the replacement unfortunately this was damaged in transit from the manufactures, you then advised that you did not want another replacement , once you did not want the replacement we then arranged for the collection of the radiators the day after you received them, and then the details were passed to our accounts department to credit your account, and this was processed on the 7th November.

Kevin did admit that the pallet did not leave the evening as promised, but he did offer you an upgraded delivery service of a next day at the normal cost of £90 - FREE OF CHARGE.

Human error does occasionally occur, however as you can see we have never not answered emails and have followed up on all requests made by you immediately, unfortunately i would say that my team here at Bella Bathrooms have done there up most to help you, however we cannot control everything that is sometimes out of our hands and as i have said over the telephone and in emails to you, we apologise for the issues that you encountered.

I am sorry that you feel you would not use our company again as we do have a great team here and a lot of happy customers.

Kind Regards

Office Manager

Tiger1957's reply to Bellabathroomsltd's Comment

Written on: 19/12/2013

I can assure you that Kevin did not offer an upgraded delivery service whether FREE OF CHARGE or not. He did in fact inform me he could NOT guarantee delivery of my first order OR my second order for the Friday. Because of this I cancelled the orders. It was YOU who suggested this after you had already received my e-mail cancelling the orders, in an attempt to appease me and resurrect them. I agree that human error does occasionally occur, however, I suggest you consider this before making comments such as "none of my sales team would EVER just forget to dispatch an order". You should accept responsibility for your shortcomings and accept that customers will occasionally want to place adverse comments on the Review Centre. Take this one on the chin and move on.

Paolopepper's reply to Tiger1957's Comment

Written on: 18/11/2015

Bella Bathrooms are very good at lying, ignoring and acting in a highly unprofessional manner. A classic example is this case although there are plenty more cases (including mine) that cast a very doubtful shadow over Bella bathrooms' ability to conduct reasonable customer services. Fortunately, email trails don't lie and despite Bella Bathrooms' best efforts, the truth is plain to see on this site.

Just take a look at how many items are delivered in a damaged state, forcing customers to arrange replacements, wait in for deliveries and generally inconveniencing their clients. Really do avoid them if possible, many sites will price match so save yourself the hassle and avoid!

Read 6 Comments