PlumbNation Reviews - www.plumbnation.co.uk

PlumbNation www.plumbnation.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for PlumbNation www.plumbnation.co.uk

PlumbNation www.plumbnation.co.uk

“DREADFUL Do not use.I wish I had read the reviews before”

Written on: 10/11/2021 by Gibsonko374 (1 review written)

I really wish I had looked at these reviews beforehand. Like others on here, my delivery missed its expected data and they provide no tracking information. I should have just ordered from a competitor (SND) who I ordered another item from a day later and it came within 48hrs! If I could change this to zero stars I would. Like other reviews, I have now been told my order will take 16days, rather than the 2-4 days, again after promising me it would be delivered after I chased. Dreadful.

“They not informing that items you buying are out of stock”

Written on: 16/09/2021 by JordynPerez (1 review written)

After buying a boiler seller postpone delivery date three times despite that they advertising delivery in 3-10 days. They not informing that items you buying are out of stock. Very disappointed

“Awful after-sales service”

Written on: 09/12/2020 by 34Rafferty (1 review written)

Terrible terrible customer service. I ordered a toilet which had very very fine print that said it did not include a cistern or seat. My fault, admittedly. I emailed to request a return (I was happy to pay the cost of return delivery) and after around a week I was told my return had been accepted and they would arrange collection for me. 4 weeks and countless emails later and I still haven't had the item collected or my refund issued. I usually get a reply to my emails within 24-48 hours apologising for the delay and promising to fix the issue... then radio silence. Trying to call is useless. I usually give up after being on hold for 20 mins or more. Very frustrated and very disappointed by such a low level of after-sales service.

“DO NOT ORDER FROM PLUMBNATION - DREADFUL COMPANY ”

Written on: 17/09/2019 by ETavernor (1 review written)

This company are an absolute disgrace. I ordered two Roca toilet seats from them in July. Our plumber could install neither as they both had parts missing from the boxes. I called PlumbNation who after seeing photographs of the toilet seats arranged a courier to collect the next day. The courier did not arrive on the day stated and then turned up while we were on holiday. Once home I called PlumbNation to arrange another collection. This time the courier refused to take the toilet seats as the boxes had been opened. The boxes had been opened - I stated this right from the outset. I contacted PlumbNation once again who requested yet more images of the toilet seats. More photographs were sent and a third courier collection was arranged. After staying in all day the courier did not turn up. When I phoned PlumbNation they said the courier will not come because the toilet seat boxes have been opened. Seriously I give up. This company are an absolute joke. I would avoid buying from them at all costs. It’s just not worth it when something goes wrong.

“Dodgy return practices ”

Written on: 22/03/2018 by magdarot (2 reviews written)

I purchased a boiler from Plumbnation and upon opening of the box my partner realised I ordered the wrong model. We started returns process and in the meantime ordered and got a delivery of the correct boiler. We've returned the boiler to Plumbnation intact, as requested, and paid almost £50 return delivery costs so that it is insured. I was told since polystyrene box surrounding the goods and a plastic clip have been damaged and some panel is loose, we will not get a 100% refund as 15% of the product price (almost £150) will be needed to have the item repackaged by the manufacturer. When we returned the goods the polystyrene box and all parts attached to the boiler were untouched. Someone in retailer's warehouse must have forcefully opened the box and damaged all above in one swing. Sounds like a dodgy tactics to ensure they never pay 100% back and use any excuse to charge customer for the actual admin taken to deal with return of the goods. For anyone in similar situation, according to Citizens Advice website about unwanted goods purchased online and the T&Cs applicable to them, quoting "If your contract says you must use the original packaging, this is likely to be considered an ‘unfair contract term’." Further to that, Plumbnation's T&Cs state "10.4.5. You have a "Duty of Care" for any Goods delivered to You. Duty of Care requires that all Goods delivered to You are returned complete and undamaged with all accessories and instructions intact. The original packing must also be returned in reasonable condition. You will be liable for the total price of any Goods that are returned damaged or incomplete, or that otherwise do not meet the Duty of Care expectation." The original packing has been returned in reasonable condition meaning: - it has not been damaged in any way upon return delivery - the damage that has occurred in Plumbnation's warehouse would still constitute a reasonable condition as it can be reused for most part or easily repaired (seal) - "reasonable condition" is a very ambiguous term in itself and when in doubt, the customer rights always should take priority / precedence Plumbnation is not a customer-friendly retailer and I would advise anyone to purchase their items elsewhere - there's plenty of similar companies with far better customer services and standard practices. I've taken this case forward to European Commission: Online Dispute Resolution and will be submitting a complaint to Consumer Ombudsman of which Plumbnation is a participating company.

“Worst company I have ever dealt with”

Written on: 15/01/2018 by Waynepeedofff (1 review written)

Boiler breakdown early December absolutely freezing. Ordered a new Vailant boiler from Mr Central Heating came the next day. Ordered controls from Plumnation paid and received confirmation of delivery date. Waited in all day but did not arrive spoke to Plumnation who told me it had not even been dispatched. And would be another three days . Asked to cancel order as plumber coming to fit next day. Told no problem and to accept order which they would collect at a convienient time. I then ordered a wireless control so I could fit myself to at least have heating and hot water. Received delivery date waited in but again never arrived spoke to Plumnation and was told sorry but they do not stock the items they sell but order them from a third party. Cancelled the order and asked for a full refund. Was told I had to pay for return postage costs as it was company policy no matter if they were to blame or not. I gave paid return postage and am still waiting for my refun. Ps my first order was December 4th 2016 it is now Jan 15th 2018 Please learn by my mistakes and shop elsewhere they are far from the cheapest and have to be the worst Company I have had the misfortune of dealing with.

“Horrendous customer service ”

Written on: 20/04/2017 by Lozza12345 (1 review written)

No regard for facts of situation just quote small print t&cs. Would not recommend.

“Product not delivered & poor customer service, Stay...”

Written on: 29/03/2017 by NaumanKhan (1 review written)

Item not delivered and when asked for a refund was told it can take upto 28 days. The customer services guy was the rudest person I have encountered. Now I am out of pocket and don't have the product. Poor customer services Stay Away!!!!

“Delivery Terrible - do not use”

Written on: 17/03/2017 by AndyDH (1 review written)

Useless customer service and no next day delivery. Avoid this company at all costs. How did it get 3.8 * is a mystery judging by the other reviews

“Delivery nightmare!!!”

Written on: 04/02/2017

I only ordered a toilet but it took 4 days of waiting in to finally get it delivered. Deliveries didn't turn up, items were missing and the Customer Service is appalling. I would never recommend or use again.

“Took payment twice, refused to refund”

Written on: 19/12/2016 by TedW1982 (1 review written)

Avoid!

“Ordered bath no fixings”

Written on: 28/11/2016 by Rhys342 (1 review written)

Ordered a Twyford Indulgence bath but it came with no fixings so phoned and Plumbnation say that I have to order and pay for them separately?! Website says nothing about ordering fixings separately. Checked with manufacturer phoned Twyfords who said they come with that bath as standard, phoned different builders merchant said same as Twyfords. Phoned Plumbnation and made a new enquiry asking if fixings came with same bath and guess what they said they were included then I said well I had already ordered one and it did not come with fixings... swiftly was redirected and told fixings are not included but will investigate.. awaiting response... what a con!! They are not listening... they don't care... and I'm still waiting for response from investigation and have made a complaint too.... 14 days to investigate.. my bathroom was being fitted this week!?! No bathroom at Christmas for our family.. unhappy kids who will miss the bath....:-(

“poor communications”

Written on: 19/09/2016 by monty007 (26 reviews written)

order some pump flexible connections, one was faulty. had a load of issues trying to get them to answer my emails and calls. these guys are part of ideal bathrooms who also didnt want to know.

“Cannot Deliver”

Written on: 08/09/2016 by Houston371 (1 review written)

Order was not delivered on the date given with no explanation but I did receive email say I should have received order, was unable to have order delivered to a different address, I was not prepared to waste another day waiting for a delivery that might not come as delivery dates given by Plumbnation cannot be guaranteed

“Great service and super quick delivery... There was a...”

Written on: 24/08/2016 by ImaniMcGuire (1 review written)

Great service and super quick delivery... There was a damaged part when delivered although the item was packed very well ... New part arrived within 2 days ... Would definately use again

“Shambolic incompetence at it's very best”

Written on: 17/08/2016 by Arielt472 (1 review written)

I would not trust these people to sit the right way round on the toilet. I needed to place a large order, I typed up the order using the codes off their website. I then rang to confirm my order was received and all the items were in stock and could be delivered the next day. All was confirmed. Over the course of the next day, 7 van drivers arrived at my house with parts of the order, all in the same vans, so the order came in dribbs and drabs, once I had two drivers here at the same time. When I unpacked the order I had several wrong items - because the photos on the website were the wrong ones! Also, I received 2 toilet pumps when I ordered central heating pumps. I phoned back and spoke to a man who said nothing could be done until Monday, when the job was due to start on Saturday! He agreed to deliver the items to site on Monday. When Monday came, the items were not av available, they would have to come on Tuesday. We asked if they could now come to the house - no they had to go to site because of "the rules". So we waited at site to collect the correct pumps and hand back the wrong pumps. But they didn't go to site they turned up at the house instead - which is against their own rules. I have complained but have not had an acknowledgement. I asked to speak to a manager - but was advised there aren't any. Which is an absolute lie, the delivery drives advised that there are managers on site. I asked for some compensation as a gesture to retain future business from me - this is not possible, again another lie. All things are possible. If you want the correct items delivered as agreed - please save yourself all the stress and go elsewhere. They are cheap for a reason.

“AVOID THIS COMOANY AT ALL COSTS”

Written on: 29/04/2016 by MigleyDoctorNo (1 review written)

Absolutely dreadful company don't go near them

“Avoid at all costs”

Written on: 21/04/2016 by Handyman1960 (1 review written)

They do not allow returns if the packaging is not 100% in good order. I needed to return a radiator within 14 days and they offered me £34 even though I paid £170 for it because the packaging was partly open. What a joke! Will never use them again. I wanted to exchange the rad for one of the correct size which was cheaper was not bothered about any money return so they were still going to have my money but now feel like I've been robbed, they say on the net they aim for 100% customer satisfaction well with that attitude there never going to get it.

“AVOID Worst customer service ever Very dodgy returns...”

Written on: 23/03/2016 by Lucianoz205 (1 review written)

Ordered a Gledhill tank. We thought this had 2 coils, and box labelling questionable. Delivery vehicle was Gledhill's. Rang customer service. 45 minute wait. Agreed to pay for replacement tank. Asked about returning original item, and was told that the delivery van (Gledhills) could not take back the tank, for "contractural reasons". Checked with Gledhills. No problem over pick up Replacement arrived, and Gledhill's driver was very happy to take back original, as he was returning to base. Normal behaviour. Gledhills are a top quality company. Plumbnation now want to charge for a return fee, even though Gledhills do not want payment. The response to phone calls )THE WORST and MOST DISHONEST I have experienced. (" It will take 1-2 minutes to transfer, nobody else is waiting." That was a 25 min wait. Refund yet to be made, and these characters are playing games. AVOID. Their approach to business is screw the customer.

Contrarian333's Comment

Written on: 07/04/2016

As a follow up, Plumbnation did not refund within their own stated 14 day time for refunds. After a barrage of emails to their useless customer service depth, they have deducted £70 for, presumably, the fact we returned the tank without us paying. (Gledhill took the tank back without charge)
Scummy customer service, and we will nail them via the credit card company.
I could insult these muppets. I just hope they fail. AVOID..

Read 1 Comment

“Bad service ”

Written on: 10/03/2016 by kyCollier324 (1 review written)

I ordered a shower and tray on Monday, paid extra for the 1-2 day special delivery....come Thursday still nothing