Swift Creations - www.swiftcreations.co.uk Reviews

Swift Creations - www.swiftcreations.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Swift Creations - www.swiftcreations.co.uk

“DO NOT USE ”

Written on: 13/11/2021 by Penelope77 (1 review written)

Waited forever to get the website, was happy with website - However could never get hold of anyone via email or especially telephone. Kept with them, despite being advised by other companies that our security was an issue and also someone else owns our domain despite us paying. In the last few months we tried to get hold of them for changes, the only email we received was to renew our domain. Sent monies, despite this SWIFT failed to renew and we was left with no emails nor website. It would have been an issue fighting webmail 123 to prove we own the domain! We have now spent out on brand new website and emails coating another small fortune! However someone has come back to us today saying we have had issues?! And are still trading!!!!! Too little too late, he also mentioned they renewed at their expense! I fail to see this as we have sent monies as per all the rest of the companies!!! DO NOT USE!!!!

Cornelis50's Response to Penelope77's Review

Written on: 01/01/2022

I wish I had read this earlier. I had similar problems, see Facebook,
JOHANNES KERKHOVEN

Penelope77's reply to Cornelis50's Comment

Written on: 01/01/2022

Sorry to hear that. They apologised we got our website back for about a month it has now gone again. They claim to still be trading but going to rebrand due to the reviews. Happy to send you my contact details, for more info. P

Read 2 Comments

“This Company has Gone Awol”

Written on: 23/10/2021

Swift Creations was very helpful a few years ago when they designed my website and when I subsequently need some alterations. I have been trying to contact them over the last few weeks because of some issues but they do not reply to emails nor answer the phone.

“This method is my last resort! Can someone confirm...”

Written on: 25/05/2021 by Anaya473 (1 review written)

This method is my last resort! Can someone confirm what is going on with Swiftcreations? I have been trying to contact them for almost two months and no luck. My emails and telephone calls have gone unanswered. Are they still in operation? I have a website designed by them and urgently need help with some matters which occurred due to the ending of Adobe! Swiftcreations representatives if you are out there and reading this review PLEASE get in contact . Thank you!

“Beware”

Written on: 10/07/2019 by FrankieCarpenter (1 review written)

These guys are unreliable, unprofessional and extremely dodgy. I am surprised to see the positive comments here. I am about to take them to court for tricking and fooling clients.

“Brilliant service all round”

Written on: 17/06/2019 by wagntails76 (1 review written)

I'm so pleased with the website SwiftCreations Web built for my business. Brilliant service all round and great value for money compared to competitors. My designer was helpful and very good at her job! I can honestly say Swift Creations have been a real pleasure to work with from start to finish! Keep up the great work.

“This company took all our phone calls to start,...”

Written on: 27/03/2019 by printerguys (1 review written)

This company took all our phone calls to start, promised a fantastic website and a quick turnaround, ended up taking a deposit of £250, will not return any phone calls or e-mails and the initial website concept could have been done by a 5 year old, their website states 100% satisfaction guaranteed, what you will be guaranteed is a big headache and a loss of money. The sales consultant and I say that very loosely is very sarcastic and seems to treat it all as a big joke.

“Excellent Service Again!”

Written on: 04/09/2018 by SaniyahRichardson311 (1 review written)

We used Swift Creations about 7 years ago for our first business website and were pleased with their service back then. We contacted them again recently for the possibility of having a new website designed as the old site was starting to look a bit tired. They didn't let me down again and we were even happier this time around. Our new website looks great. Nothing was too much for them. They clearly know what they are doing - very creative in their work! They have supported us well over the years we have been with them. Been given plenty of advice on how to get our site our there. We'd have no issues recommending them and will certainly be working with them again in the future.

“Superb Service”

Written on: 16/03/2018 by Nev212 (1 review written)

When I was searching for a web designer I was hoping for an economical,detail oriented,imaginative, experienced and above all patient team. The people at Swiftcreations exceeded all of the above.There were very creative in their design, patient and courteous in the few tweaks which needed to get desktop, tablet and crucially mobile versions right. They went the extra mile to get me satisfied with my website.And I am just that.Their package is pitched just right a quality website at a reasonable price all upfront and fully explained.I have no qualms about recommending them to anyone else and I am confident that word of mouth alone will keep them busy going forward. Thanks guys from one happy customer.

“Brilliant, Professional, Supportive”

Written on: 01/01/2018 by Michael_North_Builder (1 review written)

From start to finish the service was great. I was actually very surprised that the initial draft was exactly what I had in mind and was blown away by the finished website. They clearly listened to what I was looking for and delivered just that. My contact has been very friendly and helpful and being able to contact him by the phone and emails was ideal for me. What puzzled me somewhat is their prices are much cheaper than the other company I had in mind but their websites seems to be on par, if not better than what the other company offers. I am also now ranking on Google and have even got a few good leads! Thanks Guys.

“Got exactly what we asked for”

Written on: 13/10/2017 by Rice436 (1 review written)

We found Swift Creations from viewing another website they had created. We chose to use them because we found that website easy to use and it looked good. When we contacted Swift Creations they were quick to respond. They e-mailed us a questionnaire asking what we needed our website for and what the overall look we were after. They responded giving us a quote which we considered good value and we entered into an agreement. Within days our website was being created. We found throughout the process Swift Creations kept us informed of their progress. They were always happy to change things when we changed our minds and helped us by making suggestions. We would happily recommend Swift Creations to anyone. Hint: Check what the estimated time scale is for the first draft.

“Couldn't be happier”

Written on: 15/09/2017 by xcKelley349 (1 review written)

I have been impressed at every stage of the design process and could not be happier with the outcome of my design which is now live :) Despite my correspondence being disjointed at times swift creations have always been quick to action any requests. My designer Theo has reflected my ideas in the design as well as I could of hoped for and I would strongly recommend using their services.

“Excellent”

Written on: 10/08/2017 by Lailah187 (1 review written)

The website looks great and works well. One thing i would improve on is response times, contacting the designer sometimes proved difficult.

“Exactly what I needed”

Written on: 29/01/2017 by Mollyr236 (1 review written)

Designer got back to me promptly after my initial enquiry. Initial draft was just what I was looking for and didn't require too many changes. They were also happy to include my own input with photos and text but also made suggestions which resulted in an attractive website. The business was very busy at the time I was having my site created so I sometimes had to wait a little longer than I would have liked for feedback, but overall I am pleased with the result and the service.

“very pleased with the finish web site, staff very...”

Written on: 29/01/2017 by Hendersonbo461 (1 review written)

very pleased with the finish web site, staff very helpful, would highly recommend this firm.

“Great Website!”

Written on: 12/01/2017 by MylieMoser249 (1 review written)

Really happy with the final product I as supplied with. Also the service was very good. Needed to do a lot more preparation after placing the order but before the designer started by getting all of the content and text sorted, however this may have been down to being my first website. All in all very happy with the product and completed in a decent time period. I liked the communication from the designer and how they were happy to keep making alterations until I was fully satisfied.

“Great team, works to customer's satisfaction. Thank you.”

Written on: 07/01/2017 by ltRodgers205 (1 review written)

Excellent and efficient service. Would definitely recommend a friend. Kleroo Healthcare.

“Fantastic”

Written on: 18/11/2016 by BriscaRecruitment (1 review written)

I could not be any happier with Swift creations, our website looks fantastic, they were very quick and efficient at creating it. They worked within the time frame with very affordable prices. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

“ugethecomm.com review”

Written on: 28/10/2016 by djParsons1976 (1 review written)

Very happy with the website, great job done swift creations. Everything I asked for on the website I got and as I have zero experience with websites and I am a new business, it is great that they can help you with the project and with no nasty add ons to the price. Thanks

“Website Build”

Written on: 28/10/2016 by Melanyq32 (1 review written)

From start to finish the team was very professional and had very good customer understanding, no hesitation in alterations, would 100% use again.

“Excellent Service, Thank you. ”

Written on: 24/10/2016 by KiddyCareNursery (1 review written)

Swift Creations did an excellent job in putting a clean professional looking website together for our business. Overall we are extreamely satisfied with the end product and I can't recommend them enough. Thank you to all the team who were involved with our project.