Office Stationery Reviews - www.officestationery.co.uk

Office Stationery www.officestationery.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Office Stationery www.officestationery.co.uk

Office Stationery www.officestationery.co.uk

“Excellent !!”

Written on: 04/10/2022 by Kilgore95 (1 review written)

An excellent seller pŕoviding a rapid service & supply that would be hard to rival , a securely packaged item that arrived within a day or so & which was as stated : - the genuine article - no cheap fakes from these guys , a seller with whom I'd definitely have no hesitation in using again in the future , it's a "no brainer" , they're top notch _ & NO !!! , I'm not being paid for my review , it's as genuine as the articles in my order were .

“EXCELLENT CHOICE OF PRODUCTS”

Written on: 26/09/2022 by Vaughan123456 (1 review written)

Always find what I need at a reasonable price. Been using these for 7 years now and can't complain at all.

“1st Order”

Written on: 07/09/2022 by 7Baker (1 review written)

Placed my first order with office stationery, ordering a number of different items. The order took longer than expected, but I think in fairness this may have been due to postal difficulties at the time. Order was also a split delivery which I wasn't made aware of at the time, so had to revert to the original order to establish what items were outstanding. That said all items were delivered within a couple of days of each other, and would be happy to use again.

“Speedy Not Stationary”

Written on: 07/09/2022 by fitzyoldboy (1 review written)

My order of a pack of 5 Black & Red hardback books arrived so swiftly (within 2 days) I genuinely thought it was another order! Full marks to Office Stationery for speed, efficiency and a good price for these items. I recommend the firm unreservedly.

“1st class transaction.”

Written on: 02/09/2022

Great price, delivery and product. Overall service was 10/10.

“Quick service”

Written on: 26/08/2022 by Marcel249 (1 review written)

Very quick service, so satisfied from that point of view. I was disappointed that an enormous box was used for one A4 Accounting Pad. It would have fitted easily into an envelope which could have been posted and saved all that cardboard and the services of a courier.

“Consistently Reliable”

Written on: 22/08/2022 by ZoeyDaly (1 review written)

The website is easy to use and stock availability is transparent so I always know what to expect. The deliveries always come when they have been advised and are received undamaged and packaged well. ON the one occasion where there was a delay in the delivery of part of an order I was emailed with options of what I could do and the communication continued when I requested to be updated when anything changed. The range of products is great, there are always alternatives available if the exact product I am after is out of stock and the pricing is competitive however the biggest reason as to why I continue to purchase from them is simply because of the reliability.

“Driver's attitude”

Written on: 17/08/2022 by Clarencex445 (1 review written)

The DPD driver had a very bad manner about the number of water packages I had ordered, he was not in a good mood and piled them so high on the trolley when he got them to the front door the packages fell of, luckily no damage and he picked them up and passed them to me. He was very rude and said why had I ordered so many bottles, which was very offensive to me, I explained I had no car to buy these myself. if there had been an issue with the number of packages I had ordered, I am confident that your company would have contacted me and told me that the number of packages would need to be reduced, which was not the case on this occasion.

“EXCELLENT SERVICE”

Written on: 08/08/2022 by tauntonleisure (1 review written)

PROMPT DELIVERY AND EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE WHO HAVE ALWAYS SORTED ANY PROBLEMS THAT HAD OCCURRED. COMPETITIVELY PRICED.

“Happy with the items”

Written on: 05/08/2022 by Dianastsmith (1 review written)

Fast delivery and value for money

“Great Service”

Written on: 11/07/2022 by Stetcg (2 reviews written)

Shredder arrived the day before the original date which was a pleasant surprise. The product itself (Rexel Secure X 6) looks great and works really well and was a reasonable price when compared to other providers.

“great products at great prices! ”

Written on: 05/07/2022 by LouBrass (1 review written)

I always use Office Stationary for everything I need to purchase for the office, whether it be stationary or cleaning products. All the items are good quality and never have an issue with anything. Delivery is fast and efficient.

“Excellent Value for Money”

Written on: 17/06/2022 by 382Holder (1 review written)

We are a fairly new company and I needed to purchase Office supplies for our staff. Needless to say, purchasing stationery items for more than 50 staff members at once can rack up the cost. I made huge savings for the business using Office Stationery and would highly recommend them to other businesses out there. Delivery is next day, if you order before 5pm, which is brilliant. And their customer service team are helpful and informative.

“Great service”

Written on: 13/06/2022 by Macm101 (1 review written)

Great price and fast delivery. Will definitely buy from this company again. Great choice of quality products too.

“Excellent customer service”

Written on: 07/06/2022 by Marleer170 (1 review written)

The order was delivered really quickly, I had an item missing - this was quickly resolved, no quibbling

“seems like old stock”

Written on: 03/06/2022 by dave7894 (1 review written)

I'm no expert on rubber for rubber bands but these 2 boxes seemed old and not as elastic as my last bag of 5* no. 18 454g. Still fine for most uses-just not as good for mine. Arrived speedily

“Excellent service and communication”

Written on: 30/05/2022 by VivianaChurch (1 review written)

Excellent choice of items - competitive pricing - excellent communication - never any need to 'chase' orders/deliveries. Items always delivered on time. Would highly recommend. We've tried several stationery suppliers over the years and Office Stationery are the best for all the above reasons

“Good service”

Written on: 09/05/2022

A good range of stock, good prices and they have always delivered in line with their promises. What's not to like.

“Strong storage boxes”

Written on: 04/05/2022 by Kimberly71 (1 review written)

Just the job, strong and sturdy for courier carriage.

“Excellent service with very fast delivery. Great...”

Written on: 29/04/2022 by anMartinez53 (1 review written)

Good clear website, easy to order, delivered the correct items on the first day of the time slot given Very happy. Thankyou!