Burgess Excel Light Rabbit Nuggets Reviews

Burgess Excel Light Rabbit Nuggets

Showing only reviews written:

Within the last year
(cancel refinement)

“Good Quality Rabbit Food”

Written on: 09/04/2021 by FranklinBenjamin (16 reviews written)

I bought this product for my rabbits and they love to eat it and this is a quality product which gives your every nutrition and vitamins to gain good health and weight. It is a good quality product with a budget price. … Read Full Review

“For my lobby indoor Rabbit, I've always used Burgess...”

Written on: 20/03/2021 by Alexis.Evans (1 review written)

For my lobby indoor Rabbit, I've always used Burgess Excel Rabbit Food. Helping him in achieving a healthy weight… Read Full Review