Crafty Capers Reviews - www.craftycapers.co.uk

Crafty Capers www.craftycapers.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Crafty Capers www.craftycapers.co.uk

Crafty Capers www.craftycapers.co.uk

“Crafty indeed. Terrible.”

Written on: 05/12/2020 by Bluegs (1 review written)

Awful tricksters. Crafty by name, crafty by nature. I bought Plaster of Paris, advertised as: ‘BULK Box of 5 Plaster of Paris 2.5kg’’. The price was equivalent to 12.5kg with other companies. What I received was five 0.5 packs totalling 2.5kg. I checked the item on their website, and in the small print it does reference this. I feel tricked. It would cost too much to return it, but I wish I had read reviews- they are clearly sharks. Also, I paid extra for faster delivery, but they blamed… Read Full Review

“Do not use.. read other horrendous reviews as well. ”

Written on: 22/01/2020 by Feath (1 review written)

DO NOT USE. I order two products that were over £50. I emailed them to see where they were as two weeks had passed and I paid extra for express delivery. They contacted me back to say they had sent them second class post and it is my responsibility to find them and I should contact the royal mail. I have told them that this is legally there issue and not mine. They emailed me back to say they will not resend them again or refund my money. I have now had to report this to the credit card fraud… Read Full Review

“Not even 1 star. ”

Written on: 21/05/2019 by MichelleTouhey (1 review written)

I would not recommend. Do not use, ride and unhelpful… Read Full Review

Craftycapers's Response to MichelleTouhey's Review

Written on: 22/05/2019

It would be unprofessional of us to respond to this and the issue you created in a public environment.

Michelletouhey's reply to Craftycapers's Comment

Written on: 22/05/2019

I think you are missing the point of a review, it is always a 'public environment' you were unprofessional in private, unhelpful and curt, so I would have expected nothing less. I drew you attention to the numerous bad reviews on here and other sites, I guess you won't be replying yo them either given the public environment and all.

“Awful place”

Written on: 01/03/2019 by Gregoryyg294 (1 review written)

False advertising. They picture hamper bags and send sandwich bags. Awful customer service. Would not help at all and were very rude. Avoid at all costs… Read Full Review

Written on: 22/05/2019

Thanks for your feedback.
It should be noted that this forum is a reactive site and not used by the 1000s of customers having a positive experience with ourselves or other retailers.
We always aim to provide a first class customer service, top quality products and meaningful resolution to the occasional hiccups that happen.
The item sent was as pictured and as described. The description includes the size of the item, which is 100% accurate.
We accept returns without hesitation, provided they are returned unused, in a saleable condition within the returns window.

Read 1 Comment

“They didn't have all the stuff that I ordered.They...”

Written on: 28/01/2019 by CaraClarke282 (1 review written)

They didn't have all the stuff that I ordered.They said I'll get a refund but it's been 2 months and I still haven't received any money. At first they responded very quickly, but now ignore all my emails… Read Full Review

Hermione12's Comment

Written on: 30/01/2019

They did the same to me go to the small claims they are a disgrace

Written on: 22/05/2019

Thanks for your feedback.
Perhaps you could contact me and I will get this resolved for you.

Read 2 Comments

“Rubbish product & Customer Service ”

Written on: 19/10/2018 by slFreeman412 (1 review written)

Received poor quality product returned with proof and still have not received refund within 7 to 10 days have rudely told me they legally have 28 days very rude not remotely interested in customer that is why they are getting negative feedback I wish I had read comments before never again beware… Read Full Review

Written on: 22/05/2019

Thanks for your feedback and I'm sorry that you have not had a positive experience.
I have emailed you (I think!) direct on several occasions to understand the issue you had and get this resolved for you.
Perhaps you could email me and I will help resolve this for you.

Hermione12's Comment

Written on: 23/05/2019

Rubbish you refused to refund I took you and the director to court and won my case and I got all my money back through them your company is a disgrace

Read 2 Comments

“Great service, don't be put off by bad reviews”

Written on: 07/12/2017 by chrisj1888 (1 review written)

After placing an order with next day delivery I started to panic after reading reviews on here due to needing the items urgently. In the end there was no need to panic as the parcel arrived on time with all items as per my order… Read Full Review

Craftycapers's Response to chrisj1888's Review

Written on: 22/05/2019

Thanks you for your kind words, it refreshing to see someone leave a review on this site, which is unsolicited and positive.
We are very aware that this site is known as a sounding board, which unfortunately is not reflecting the 1000s and 1000s of very positive experiences that our customers and other retailers' customers have.
I appreciate the time you took to leave this review and I'm delighted we were able to provide the product and service that you wanted.
Matt

“APPAULING”

Written on: 09/10/2017 by aksla (1 review written)

I purchased special next day delivery for an item that did not arrive next day, I was told there had been attempted delivery, however, I work in a busy office with absolutely no chance of missing it. I tried to call to complain however they do not have a phone line - absolutely appalling! They are just trying to shy away from their rubbish customer service by not letting anyone speak to them directly. I then asked for a full refund but they did not accept because apparently this is not their… Read Full Review

“Very pleased with quality”

Written on: 20/08/2017 by 250Clark (1 review written)

Quick delivery to Fife , exellent quality products , only thing was 1 item was missing but I am sure after my communication to them it will be forwarded . Would use again defiantly pleased with process , I can't understand the negative reviews as I have had a reliable service… Read Full Review

“Why so many bad reviews? ”

Written on: 17/03/2017 by Guadalupec138 (1 review written)

I had to write a review in her because of the many bad ones. Last friday I bought 29.100 easter eggs from them. They all had to be sent to Denmark where my company is. I just received them all today in good condition! The service was great! At first I didn't receive the tracking numbers which got me worried. I then contacted Danika from crafty and she found the tracking numbers and sent them to me. So in my case I can't be more happy for the service and the time it took… Read Full Review

“Goods not received ”

Written on: 04/12/2016

I ordered some craft goods from Little Crafty Bugs 3 weeks ago and I am still awaiting receipt or refund. Customer care is very poor and after reading previous reviews, I too doubt that the goods were dispatched as they do not have any records of postage… Read Full Review

“Absolutely awful!”

Written on: 03/12/2015 by LilianBennett (1 review written)

I ordered from these recently and delivery was taking aaaaages! I had a gut feeling that they didn't really dispatch the items when they claimed they did. Awaiting the items took so long that I emailed them to politely tell them that I would need to return these for a refund if they ever did arrive. Funnily enough they emailed straight back to say that the parcel had been returned to them that day as 'damaged' by Royal Mail. And they didn't have all of the order to send me anyway. I will… Read Full Review

“Far too expensive for just 1 DIY cracker”

Written on: 23/11/2015 by nicky93 (1 review written)

I bought what I thought was a packet of DIY crackers (fill them yourself). My fault for not reading the description properly, but £1.50 (plus £2.95 post and packing) is way too much for just ONE cracker! I've had my fingers burnt and will be very careful in future. This was from thelittlecraftybugscompany. The picture showed a few flat crackers in a pile. If the item was one cracker, it should have shown one cracker. Sorry to complain but I was very disappointed… Read Full Review

“Parcel never arrived and no refund!”

Written on: 01/03/2015 by Walton87 (1 review written)

Bought from crafty capers also known as little crafty bugs and parcel was apparently sent on 48hr service. That was weeks ago and its not arrived. They wont refund me so I am now taking a Paypal dispute out against them. Nightmare - steer well clear of themStuff looks good on website but no use if you don't get it… Read Full Review

“Parcel not received”

Written on: 19/02/2014 by Ghirls88 (1 review written)

First and last time I will use this company. I ordered napkins for my party on 31/1/2014 When I hadn't received them by 18th February I contacted them by email. They responded with "they were despatched on 3rd February by RM 48 hour which I had paid for. I advised them I had contacted the RM and my parcel was not there. There response was to email me a copy if their policy which states you must let them know in 10 days if you haven't received the parcel. I was unaware if this policy… Read Full Review

Craftycapers's Response to Ghirls88's Review

Written on: 10/03/2014

Hi
We are sorry that you had a bad experience and we can only apologise for the difficulties with Royal Mail.
However, that said, although Royal Mail do have problems delivering 100% of post accurately, they are still our chosen postal provider and we accept complete responsibility for their failures on this occasion.
If you wish to discuss any further with us, we are happy to discuss this with you through our contact area on our site - it would be unprofessional of us to comment any further on your order in a review environment.
Apologies again for the problem with the mail.

“Postage”

Written on: 15/01/2014

This supplier is just down the road from me and would not let me collect and charged a lot for postage… Read Full Review

Written on: 10/03/2014

Hi
As explained we are an internet retailer only and do not have retail premises. The price for the postage is the same as charged to everyone else, it is no cheaper to send locally by Royal Mail than elsewhere in the UK.
Hopefully it was still cheaper than driving somewhere else to purchase them and possibly paying parking in the town centre.
It would be unprofessional for us to comment any further in a public environment.
I'm sorry that this was a negative experience for you.

Read 1 Comment

“Return Policy and General Service are Rubbish”

Written on: 28/10/2013 by Dom81 (1 review written)

I ordered an item by mistake and never got a refund, even after posting back the unwanted goods! … Read Full Review

Craftycapers's Response to Dom81's Review

Written on: 14/11/2013

Apologies that you have had a problem and that goods have been lost in the post.
However, it would be unprofessional to comment any further in a public environment. If you wish to discuss further with us, please contact us through our website quoting your order number.
Thanks.

Read 1 Comment

“Good service and great range of products!”

Written on: 04/09/2013 by abcde1111 (1 review written)

It's such a shame that this company seems to acquired bad reviews. Although if you look around at the reviews even for high street chains now it seems that no one has time to leave a good review, which could be the case for this company! I have been ordering with this company for about four years now and have only had one such problem as the negative reviews have mentioned. In this instance it actually, despite my first thoughts and after reading the reviews on here, turned out to be the fault… Read Full Review

Craftycapers's Response to abcde1111's Review

Written on: 14/11/2013

Thank you. We appreciate your kind feedback.
We do share your views on feedback generally and are delighted to receive such positive feedback though our site.
With 100s of orders every day, there are inevitably problems with the mail and occasionally human error too! We don't claim to be perfect but we do try our best.
Thanks.

“so,so”

Written on: 02/07/2013 by BrownOwl2 (1 review written)

I placed a very large order for my brownies mostly of sale items which were very cheap, but when the order arrived 6 of the items were out of order but I still seem to have paid for them. I have tried to contact them about this query but there is no phone number. One of the photographs was very misleading showing the shape of the beads. Normal delivery was very efficient… Read Full Review

Craftycapers's Response to BrownOwl2's Review

Written on: 03/07/2013

Thanks for your review.
The huge 90% off sale that we ran overwhelmed us with orders and multiple customers were checking out goods at the same time, sometimes as many as 50+ at a time. This confused our database and allowed our stock to go into negative quantities at times.
All refunds have been processed. Please email us at [email protected] with your order number and we will double check this for you.
We do not discuss details of specific comments or orders in feedback forums for respect and confidentially reasons - I'm sure you will appreciate the reason for this. However, please drop us an email and we will look into this for you.
Thanks

“Great Service”

Written on: 28/02/2013 by MoniqueMatunge (1 review written)

After reading a few negative reviews here I was very concerned about placing my order with crafty capers, but the problem was they were the only ones selling exactly what I needed at a unbelievable cheap price (this was a very big order). I sent several e-mails to them just to make sure we were on the same page and there wouldn’t be any misunderstandings later. I finally placed my order and was advised it will take 14 days to process then it will be sent off to me. On the 12th day I got a… Read Full Review

Craftycapers's Response to MoniqueMatunge's Review

Written on: 03/03/2013

Delighted with your review - thank you.
We do our best to help with bespoke orders and they do take a bit longer than normal - really pleased that you have been pleased with the delivery and the goods and it means a lot that you have taken the time to give some feedback.
Crafty Capers