Julie Lessman - A Passion Redeemed Reviews

Julie Lessman - A Passion Redeemed - Ask a question now

“FANTASTIC!!!”

Written on: 06/12/2011 by CelticGirl (5 reviews written)

'A Passion Redeemed' definitely redeemed Charity with me! I will tell you, had I known this book would have been focused on Charity when I finished 'A Passion Most Pure', I probably wouldn't have been anxiously awaiting this book. I love how Julie takes a character that I despised and turned her into a character that I now adore - I would have to say that is nothing short of AMAZING! In 'A Passion Most Pure' I can honestly say that I couldn't stand her and many times just wanted to slap her! I… Read Full Review

Click here to check out all the books available on Amazon

“Charity O'Connor is by far one of the most complex...”

Written on: 01/01/2011 by busymommy01 (4 reviews written)

Charity O'Connor is by far one of the most complex characters that I have ever encountered. The villian that I despised in "A Passion Most Pure" now becomes the herione I love in "A Passion Redeemed". In all honesty, I wasn't sure how Julie Lessman was going to pull off such a monumental task! With the finesse of a true story teller, she heart-breakingly weaves the story of Charity O'Connor, showing that no one is beyond the point of redemption. Another story filled with passion, deceit, and a… Read Full Review

Click here to check out all the books available on Amazon