The Longbow Beefeater, Llantrisant Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

The Longbow Beefeater, Llantrisant - Ask a question now

“Ffion excellent customer service”

Written on: 21/08/2022 by Bevansranch (1 review written)

A lovely place to eat, food cooked to perfection. A particular member of staff is always so pleasant and friendly. Ffion is definitely an asset to the company. We will definitely be returning. Thank you Ffion for your excellent customer service with a smile.

“we ate here to day on bank holiday monday and we were...”

Written on: 02/05/2011

we ate here to day on bank holiday monday and we were seated quickly, the service was great, the food quality was lovely and we were very impressed, we would definitely eat here again and recommend.

“A family member was having a birthday meal, and we...”

Written on: 18/04/2011

A family member was having a birthday meal, and we were invited to the Longbow Beefeater to dine with them. The table was booked at 7:30pm on a Friday night, and I was a bit anxious as I had a young child with me. However, the atmosphere was very welcoming and friendly. The team member gave us a balloon for my son, and a colouring pack. The children's menu didn't have nuggets or fish fingers on it, but we were very impressed with the portioning of their meals! I ordered a well done rump, but the waitress advised me to try the sirloin instead as it would be less tough. It was a much more tender cut of meat, and I was pleased the staff were so confident in their job. There was however an issue with an employee at the bar, who did not stop complaining about his colleagues and his job. Everyone else seemed to be happy, I think his mood affected a few people though and they should deal with this issue.
Overall excellent service, great food and an excellent place to chat and catch up with family over a delicious meal.

“service was very slow,it wasn't that the place was...”

Written on: 01/01/2011

service was very slow,it wasn't that the place was busy,it was down to the staff constantly talking in groups.the food was hot and tasty but expensive for the portions you received.the lunchtime special menu was off although the menu stated it was available mon-fri,better off going to a harvester same type of menu for a lot less