Apollo Hospital - Chennai Reviews

Apollo Hospital - Chennai - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Apollo Hospital - Chennai

“Having my exprience in an accident was not something i...”

written by barkha saxena on 08/12/2010

Having my exprience in an accident was not something i ever thought i would end up sharing... however this write up will not give an idea of what happened, but what made me going.

after my fatal accident i was amazed to explore apollo hospital's facilities and confort level. i had had a exprience in a govt run hospital and this really was heaven, like i was in the america, of in a international place. good clean environment, good and friendly staff and most importantly expert doctors.