Wilsons Carpet Underlays - www.wilsons-underlays.co.uk

Wilsons Carpet Underlays - www.wilsons-underlays.co.uk
4.0

Media Gallery for Wilsons Carpet Underlays - www.wilsons-underlays.co.uk

“Family Run, Great Underlay”

written by TonyW378 on 27/12/2012

I visited Wilsons Underlays to collect some underlay. They were fantastic, really polite and helpful. All their underlays were first quality. Very pleased - thank you

“Sell seconds beware”

written by Marco247 on 27/09/2012

I got some underlay,stated next day delivery which is a joke, it arrived damaged and my fitter said it was seconds, avoid them,,,,

“I bought some Cloud 9 Underlay from them, the price...”

written by on 01/01/2011

I bought some Cloud 9 Underlay from them, the price was just astonishing compared to the retailers price, it worked out about £2.50 per sq.metre!

Next Day Delivery i was also shocked with so internet shopping doesn't get much better !

Saved a fortune!

“I found Wilsons Carpet Underlay to be extremely...”

written by sallen on 07/11/2010

I found Wilsons Carpet Underlay to be extremely helpful, I contacted them as I had been told to use a thick wool underlay underneath my laminate flooring as it was cheaper than normal laminate. The chap at Wilsons I spoke to was very helpful he explained that the felt would cause the laminate to creak as there would be too much give in it. Thankfully I followed his advice and purchased the Cush & Wood brand. It arrived the following day as promised and after being layed was perfect. Positively the price was very competitive and when added to the service made by shopping experience with Wilsons Carpet Underlay an enjoyable one.