Packing Boxes Reviews - www.packingboxes.co.uk

Packing Boxes - www.packingboxes.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Packing Boxes - www.packingboxes.co.uk

Packing Boxes - www.packingboxes.co.uk

“Inexpensive secondary glazing ”

Written on: 29/11/2022 by NaGhost (1 review written)

Clear Perspex I am using this to temporarily secondary glaze our home, for the winter. I only ordered 2 sheets to start to see if this would work .Very happy with my purchase. I will be ordering some more very shortly. Perpex was wrapped well and I was informed via email of delivery process . Update I bought 5 sheets more.

“Disappointing , exaggerated description of jumbo pack”

Written on: 10/06/2022 by 1946Lowe (1 review written)

Ordered ‘Jumbo Pack’ for moving house , Boxes described as Tea Chest were nothing close to Tea Chest. Flimsy tape, marker orbs are no better than cheap felt too colouring pens! String boxes but Will Never order again

“Spot On”

Written on: 18/11/2021 by bobthebike (1 review written)

Wood Sheet Cut to Size It was exactly what I wanted. Arrived within 72 hours. Very impressed. I will definatly use again for any future project. Thankyou

“Warning ”

Written on: 19/10/2021 by Paula180 (1 review written)

Ordered packing boxes for premium next day delivery 7-12 did not arrive so called hadn’t even been despatched asked for refund was told ALL of the refund staff were on holiday so couldn’t look at it for a week DO NOT order from these people

“Perspex sheets”

Written on: 08/06/2021 by Juney2 (1 review written)

Clear Perspex Acrylic Sheet Cut To Size Cut to size, 3 different sizes all fitted perfectly. Well packaged, quick service.

“Satisfied customer”

Written on: 11/02/2021 by snjrbr (1 review written)

Perspex Shapes Cut To Size In principle it's easy to order online, but the website had a glitch so I had to call. Very good product with prompt delivery though.

“Stay away... Terrible, unprofessional, unhelpful people”

Written on: 02/01/2021 by Houghtonuk1949 (1 review written)

I ordered 2 simple things; 42 in TV box and 10 m bubble wrap and paid £7.95 for next day express delivery as it was urgent. However, it was hugely disappointing in all the aspects for a number of reasons. Firstly, the bubble wrap was not delivered although delivery note mentioned that and secondly an out-of-proportion TV box was sent; a box that was more than 160 cm in length diagonally. Of course, the box that big cannot be used as there would be too much room around the TV box and for exactly the same reasons, we did not order 52 in TV box but a 42 in TV box on the website. I have contacted their customer service desk a number of times and every time I am told, "I've transferred your details to the Accounts departments and somebody will contact you or you will receive an email today confirming the refund". I am wondering when that day will come. So far, I have called them 7 times and emailed them 4 times and all that I have received are "hollow promises" and a credit notes of £2.00 and £6.70 If any responsible and accountable official of this company is reading my comments then I would request him/her to address the issue immediately. My next course of action will be to share my experience about this company at Trust Pilot and other review websites. I will also raise a dispute with my credit card company AMEX. Following this, I will complaint to the consumer ombudsmen and explore other possible avenues so that other innocent people do not feel like me. Note: 1. I might update the review later depending on how my inconvenience is addressed by the company. 2. I have tried twice to post my review on their website but not sure why it still does not appear. It makes me wonder if they pick and chose which reviews appear on their website.

“Acrylic sheet cut to size - good price great quality”

Written on: 04/12/2020 by PrisHu (1 review written)

Clear Perspex Acrylic Sheet Cut To Size Delivered quickly as described and very well packaged. Will use again. It was easy to use the order cutting to size tabs and the sheet fitted onto my window perfectly

“Great service”

Written on: 07/11/2020 by Mark60Anthony (1 review written)

4 Bedroom Economy Moving Pack The boxes were ordered and delivered with alacrity. They were exactly as described. Could've done with a few more rolls of tape. That could be me just not wanting them to split open. Thoroughly recommend Packing Boxes to any one moving.

“Excellent Service.”

Written on: 03/11/2020 by Frogface9876 (1 review written)

Plastic Sheet Cut to Size Once again very pleased,will be back.

“A Very Good Company”

Written on: 08/10/2020 by Twinniekin (1 review written)

MDF Sheet Cut to Size I am an artist and use MDF boards for oil painting. They prime well and have no jagged edges like other types of board when cut to size. Also there are no issues when being framed (e.g. warping) This is a great product and a very good company which I just cannot fault and will continue to do business with them in the future.

“COMPLETELY DREADFUL. AVOID AT ALL COSTS”

Written on: 08/09/2020

PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. THEY ARE CHARLETONS AND CHEATS. READ THE REVIEWS. THEY CHARGED ME £15 PACKAGING FOR SOMETHING THAT WOULD HAVE FITTED INTO AN A4 ENVELOPE. THE ORIGINAL INVOICE WAS £6 POSTAGE WHICH WAS EXTORTIONATE AT THAT. THEY WOULD NOT RESPOND TO ANY EMAILS INSTEAD SENT LUDICROUS REPLYS ABOUT TRACKING. NO REFUNDS NO ANSWERS CHEAP SHODDY GOODS.

“Worst Service EVER”

Written on: 25/08/2020 by Ughhhh (1 review written)

I placed an order and paid for expedited shipping. The wrong items was sent and arrived later than my promised timeline. I tried to email, fill out their contact form and call them and the service was non-existent. It is too late to be blaming reduced operations due to Covid. No one responded. Terrible terrible service. I would NEVER recommend this company to anyone. I am still waiting for my promised refund...

“Terrible service”

Written on: 21/07/2020 by McCarty163 (1 review written)

Still havent got my order after 2 weeks and they guarantee next day delivery! It's a load of rubbish. Do not buy from this company!! Wait 20minutes on the phone for someone to answer and no apologies!

“Very Satisfied ”

Written on: 06/02/2020 by BernardBartlett (1 review written)

Clear Poly-carbonate sheet Used it to protect a coffee table top. Look just like glass and it protects the table top very well. It arrived very quick and the measurements were accurate. I would recommend this product, as it is very good. Going to order more to put out the aviary to protect the birds against weather. unfortunately there is not way to upload pictures of the finish products.

“I WILL NEVER SHOP HERE AGAIN”

Written on: 16/12/2019 by Richardq131 (1 review written)

ordered packing boxes, buff tape and bubblewrap from this company and received the 'guaranteed' delivery date. After waiting in all day, the parcel did not arrive until the next day. Then the buff tape was not in the parcel. I sent 3 emails, no reply. I called their customer service number and a recorded voice stated the wait time as 3 minutes. After 22 minutes, I ended the call. I will not order from this company again, and would not recommend them at all. The packing boxes, although of a good size, they are very flimsy and I had to double them up to accommodate even a light content. PLEASE SHOP ELSEWHERE!!!!! PLEASE SEE REVIEWS ON TRUST PILOT.

“2 months passed but not received yet”

Written on: 15/11/2019 by Emre.kucikkayikci (1 review written)

it is a shame that I haven’t received my order after 2 months although they have promised to send it within a week when I called them 2 weeks ago.

“Ideal - enough said”

Written on: 16/09/2019 by NiallRadford (1 review written)

Greenhouse Sheets Cut to Size Right price, right packaging, right size, right product. Used a couple of times now and will be back again next time the kids football the greenhouse. Highly recommended!

“Love my kitchen”

Written on: 28/07/2019 by 469Johnston (1 review written)

Colour Perspex Acrylic Sheet Cut to Size Had 3 panels cut to size and all turned out 100% perfect. Ultra fast service. Ordered cut and delivered in less than 24 hours. Awesome customer service.

“Wish I could choose minus stars”

Written on: 28/05/2019 by Dalrympleln432 (1 review written)

Wish I could choose minus stars. Dreadful customer service. Been fobbed up after waiting 12 days for an order which should be within 5 days. Do not trust and order elsewhere. Had to make a mad dash into town and buy packing boxes which were not made to measure and quickly pack an item as the courier was due to collect. Avoid avoid avoid. Not even sure the company or products actually exist. Trying to get money back via paypal :-(