Kodak Playsport Reviews

Kodak Playsport - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Kodak Playsport

“Perfect Video Recorder”

written by premashen on 28/08/2020

I love this recorder it is small enough to take anyway and takes very good picture.

“Realible”

written by woodywoody on 19/11/2011

I love my camcorder which i bought recently..Features are awesome and the picture quality is excellent

“Tough water-proof, drop-resistant video camera. We got...”

written by naroomatechedu on 25/09/2010

Tough water-proof, drop-resistant video camera. We got this to take out bush and to the beach with the kids. It has been under water at the beach several times and dropped loads of times. Good videos, OK stills, easy to use in full sunlight. I'd like a bigger battery, a spare isn't expensive, but I'd take an extra five mm on the camera to double battery life.