NaturalFigures Reviews - www.naturalfigures.co.uk

NaturalFigures - www.naturalfigures.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for NaturalFigures - www.naturalfigures.co.uk

NaturalFigures - www.naturalfigures.co.uk

“I have used NaturalFigures before and was very pleased...”

Written on: 08/05/2011 by harrytoboot (1 review written)

I have used NaturalFigures before and was very pleased with the product and service. The personal customer service is brilliant and they have a wide range of styles. I was kept informed all the way through my purchase and my items arrived the next day. I will be shopping here always. Keep up the good work Louise… Read Full Review

“Shopping from Natural figures was a very pleasant...”

Written on: 17/02/2011

Shopping from Natural figures was a very pleasant experience for me.
Easy navigation through intuitive graphical web page's interface, helped me in an easy choosing for desired items.
Based on a quick and reliable communication process, all reqired itmes were delivered in time.
The merchandise is as it was described.
I strongly recommend NaturalFigures as a trustful business partener… Read Full Review

“I purchased two freya bras from Naturalfigures. The...”

Written on: 10/11/2010 by macylou (1 review written)

I purchased two freya bras from Naturalfigures. The site was really easy to use and the customer service team were very helpful. I received my items straight away and could not believe how quick it was, the items i ordered were lovely and just what i wanted, the price was very good compared to shops i usually go to, so i am very happy.

Macy… Read Full Review