Moko Chocolates Reviews - www.mokochocolates.co.uk

Moko Chocolates - www.mokochocolates.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Chocolate!”

Written on: 20/06/2011 by dsm0d (3 reviews written)

These truffles could have been so good. The execution of the experience up until the tasting was absolutely perfect for their aim of offering good quality chocolates by post, but the flavour was just too commercialised for my taste. I know others love confectionary with high levels of sugar and fats; it’s just that I don’t. I also know that not everyone has the same taste as me. I know that they’ll be a good proportion of their target audience that like super-sweet confectionary and will… Read Full Review

“i have a really sweet tooth and this is so for me!...”

Written on: 04/02/2011 by mallika basu (4 reviews written)

i have a really sweet tooth and this is so for me! great all round from ease of shopping to time of delivery, really happy i found them… Read Full Review

“Moko Chocolates are an offshoot of online florist...”

Written on: 21/09/2010 by JimmyFloyd (2 reviews written)

Moko Chocolates are an offshoot of online florist Bunches. I have been a customer of Bunches before and thought I would try their new chocolate delivery service.

I had previously had chocolates sent to a friend from Thorntons, the chocolates were good but the cost was high and delivery slow.

Moko Chocolates prices all include UK delivery by first class post, which is a real bonus, many chocolate companies charge over £5 extra for delivery. Better still they were delivered next day! I ordered… Read Full Review