IzziRent Reviews - www.izzirent.com

IzziRent - www.izzirent.com

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“very disappointed”

Written on: 08/10/2014 by MooseandTeddy (1 review written)

I rented a car through IzzyRent using Fleet Car rental for my trip to Croatia. Please understand right here, IzzyRent is a third party vendor and you will not have any help from them if needed. Also, they also farm out you internet deal to another vendor so now you have three separate vendors to deal with if something goes wrong. I was able to secure a great deal. I received a reminder a few days prior to my arrival and was offered full insurance coverage at $9.00 per day, a great deal. I… Read Full Review

“Izzirent. Horrible Experience: Will not recommend even...”

Written on: 28/09/2013 by Maogomez (3 reviews written)

IzziRent hides behind the companies they work with. IzziRent refused to communicate terms and conditions at first with excuses like "read the other company´s terms and conditions, we are only a retailer in between". After a few writing requests, information started flowing slowly into my emails, mostly wrong and untrue I must say. IzziRent rapidly got my money from my card and later on didn't want to be responsible for anything. They provided me with a voucher and a few vague conditions… Read Full Review