Headboards UK - www.headboardsuk.co.uk

4.8

Headboards UK - www.headboardsuk.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Headboards UK - www.headboardsuk.co.uk

“Excellent service and product”

written by on 05/09/2016

I could not be more pleased with this company who went out of their way to ensure that I got my Urban Headboard in plenty of time before my holiday. This was also a free delivery which arrived exactly as arranged. The product was extremely well packed and in perfect condition and at a very reasonable price.

“Simply The Best”

written by Tootrusting1 on 26/02/2015

Knew which headboard I wanted so Googled it and up came prices ranging from the cheapest at £124.00 to the most expensive at £159.00 from one of the largest bed and accessories suppliers in the country. However, decided to give the cheapest company the order and I'm so glad that I did. Ordered by phone on the Friday and took delivery straight from the factory on the Tuesday. Only spoke to one guy at Headboards UK and he really does know how to treat his customers well. I only wish I needed a second headboard so that I could relish again the great service given. Wholeheartedly recommend this company.

“Excellent Customer Service”

written by cjc987 on 08/04/2014

We wanted a leather headboard by Stuart Jones. Emailed the company for sample and received to response - I guess they prefer requests from intermediaries. We then called up several headboard companies for samples and they are only company who managed to provide us with the samples from which we were able to make a decision. The shop owner also called before delivery. Excellent pre and post sale service. Strongly recommended. CJ

“Brilliant service”

written by on 20/09/2013

Very impressed with this company. Would not hesitate to recommend. Carol

“Outstanding Customer Service.”

written by on 27/05/2013

I ordered a Arden headboard from this company because they were one of the cheapest and the quickest delivery as some you had to wait over three weeks. I telephoned the company because I had a query. The gentleman on the phone was extremely helpful and told me the headboard would be delivered the next day from the manufacturer and to check it straight away. If there was any damage he would have a replacement sent out. He phoned early next day to apologise that he had been told by the manufacturer that it wouldn't be delivered until the next day Wednesday. Unfortunately it did not come that day so I phoned him the next day. He was extremely apologetic, rang the manufacturer for me and left a answer message for me on my answer phone to explain that the headboard was not dispatched because it had been found to be damaged at the depot. Therefore another headboard was being delivered the next day. The headboard came Friday . Even though I had trouble with the delivery I do not not blame this Company and would recommend them as the gentleman did what he could to have it delivered. If not for the delivery I would give Headboard UK five star.

“refunds and returns ”

written by Bakerboys21 on 14/04/2012

We ordered a head board from Headboards uk it was the Rebecca antique brass 5ft. The head board arrived in good time from what was advertised on the web site and was very well packed only problem it did not match the rest of our brass fittings in our bedroom so we telephoned Headboards uk to explain the problem they were very positive about it and arranged for it to be picked up but in the mean time advised me and my husband after emailing some pictures that the Milano brass is more what we were looking for and cheaper so we decided on that the Milano brass, which was delivered and the Rebecca headboard picked up all on the same day very efficient and a cheque in the post for the difference within great service would recommend. (Mrs Baker) Stoke

“Six foot oak headboard”

written by tebter on 20/03/2012

From the moment I phoned Headboards UK to the time my headboard arrived I received excellent service. They called me the day before and emailed me a tracking number as well to tell me my headboard was ready to be despatched. The headboard arrived in the time scale advertised and was packed extremely well. I would use this company again.

“Fantastic headboard great quality and delivered well...”

written by snowwhite on 04/06/2011

Always a little bit wary of internet companies this one checked out, and they also have a "real" bed shop in Bournemouth - so not just a virtual outfit run from someones bedroom. The headboard we bought was by far the best price we were able to find and the quality is great. The delivery on their website indicates 5 weeks and I think they have put this in as a cautious estimate as it turned up 2 1/2 weeks after ordering. We had a couple of queries and were able to speak to the manager. Cant fault this company really and wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

“Just a thankyou to say I received my headboard on...”

written by Lounge2 on 25/02/2011

Just a thankyou to say I received my headboard on Friday without a
hitch and I am very pleased with it. I would have no hesitation to
recomend your company to family and friends.

“Not the flashiest of websites but their range is...”

written by abeg1 on 10/09/2010

Not the flashiest of websites but their range is extensive and reasonably priced in relation to other websites.
Their delivery timescales are quite lengthy 4-5 weeks I was quoted and it arrived in the 5th week, however their communication is good and once available they sent it via ParcelForce 24 so met my expectations. It was also very well packaged. Totally happy customer and would use again.